chapter II

There was a different boy sitting next to tyler. He wore a vans snapback, grey hoodie and black jeans. I could see little tufts of blue hair sticking out from the back of his hat as I turned the corner. "Hi, I'm tyler. It's nice to finally meet you!" He said with a smile. I shook his hand and said "Hi, im Leilah! Its nice to meet you too." The blue haired boy put his phone down and stood up with his hand out. " Hi, I'm Josh. I drum in the band. Its nice to meet you." His eyes were dark, dark brown. The kind of eyes you could get lost in for hours. He gave me a smile and shook my hand. "H-Hi." I stuttered. God, keep it together. " Shall we begin?" Tyler asked. I said yes and sat down. "So, what makes you want this job?" Tyler said. " Well, I've always wanted to be a writer from when i was a little girl. I loved to write stories all the time. And when college came around, i realized thats what i really wanted to do. I want to write about fun experiences and times." Many questions followed after that. I was very nervous with each question, but they both seemed to really like me and what I had to say. "Well, you seem like a really awesome chick," Josh said. I looked over at him almost a little too quick and smiled. "Why thank you, Mr. Dun." I joked. He smiled and I noticed that the corners of his eyes crinkled when he laughed. This is adorable. Tyler and josh looked at each other and then Looked back at me. "You're hired." They both said almost at the same time. I couldn't believe it. I didn't think they would accept me that quick. "Oh my gosh, are you serious? Are you sure? I mean I wouldn't mind waiting a few days for you guys to make sure you made the right decision." I said. I couldn't believe after just one meeting they wanted me. "No, you're exactly the person we were looking for. You seem like a really cool girl, Leilah." Josh said. We then went on to discuss the upcoming tour and what I would need. We would leave for tour in two weeks. " Hey,it's still early. What do you say we go get lunch or something? We would love to get to know you more." Josh suggested. "Sure, im free. That would be great." I said. "Ooo sorry guys. Im gonna have to run. My wife and I have plans. Sorry." Tyler said. " That's alright buddy. No worries." Josh said patting him on the shoulder. I could tell these two had an insanely close friendship. "Well it was great meeting you. Im really looking forward to our adventures on the road." Tyler said as he was standing up and putting his jacket on. "I am too. I will be sure to keep in touch with you." I said to tyler. "Alright dudes, see you later." I watched tyler go out the door of the cafe.
   "Well, looks like its just you and me. Theres this really nice diner down the street i was thinking about going to. They have the best sandwhiches. You interested?" Josh said looking at me. I now noticed I was very nervous around him. I had never felt such a strong connection to someone before. "Yea, that would be great." I said. His smile was contagious. "Okay, shall we?" He said standing. I nodded and stood up. I was insanely attracted to him.
    We walked to the diner and sat down at a booth. "So, tell me a little bit about yourself." Josh said after we ordered. " Well, my name is Leilah. Im 21. I love to write. I just got out of college and I was looking for a job. I play piano, guitar, and the ukulele. I love cats and i love to read. I'm not really that interesting." I laughed, lightening the mood. " You sound pretty interesting," Josh said. " Okay, my turn. I'm josh. Im 24. I started drumming when i was 12 years old. I like red bull, taco bell, the x-files, anything scify really. I've known tyler for quite some time now....." he continued on, but i could barely pay attention. I was so lost in the way he talked and his personality. He was so attractive.
"I don't want to seem creepy, but would you want to maybe go back to my house and hang out for a little bit? I mean as long as you're not doing anything I mean. I promise I'm not an axe murderer or anything." He joked. " Thats what an axe murderer would say...." I joked back. I really felt like me and him connected. We had a lot in common and he made you happy. " I'd love to." When the check came, josh insisted he pay. I tried to convince him to let him pay for mine, but he was stubborn. After he payed, we walked to his apartment.

*************************************
Hilo! Heres chapter 2. I know this chapter is kind of boring but i will try and make the next one more interesting. Hope you enjoy this so far. Again, feedback is very appreciated! Thank you! |-/