chapter I

I rolled over in bed and hit the top of my alarm clock. It read 6:38. Shit, I can't breathe. This was my first thought almost every morning. I would wake up and feel like someone was sitting on my chest. I reached over and grabbed my large oxygen tank and cannula. I put it in my nose and sat on the edge of my bed trying to catch my breath.
   Once i could breathe normally, I walked to the bathroom and started getting ready. I had a job interview today,and I wanted to look my best. I've been rejected three times already, so i wanted to make this one count. Today i would meet with the two members of the band and talk to see what they are looking for. 
      Once ready, I put on blue skinny jeans, a nicer white shirt, combat boots, and a leather jacket. I packed up my old leather messenger bag. It was my fathers. I put in my laptop, notebook, pens, and small oxygen tank. God, i really hope i don't have an episode there. I grabbed a protein bar and a Starbucks coffee and i was out the door.
     I got in my car and decided i should listen to the band to maybe get a feel of what they are like. I downloaded the album ' Vessel.' Within the first couple songs, i was hooked. They were so unique and different and I felt like i can really relate to the lyrics.
     I pulled into the parking lot of where my GPS was telling me to go. Tyler (the lead singer of the band i would be working with) told me that we would meet at a local cafe. I thought this was a little strange, but didn't mind. I figured it was just because of his busy schedule. I grabbed my bag and took the key out of the ignition. "Whelp, here goes nothin',"
    I walked into the cafe and started looking around. I saw a few little old ladies sitting enjoying their books and coffee. Then I saw what looked like Tyler. He had his hand in the air waving over to me. I walked over and thats when i saw him.

*************************************
Hey! I know this chapter is really short, but i plan on updating more today so you guys can really get the feel of what the story is like. I hope you enjoy and feel free to comment how im doing so i know if i should continue or not. Thanks so much! |-/