Welcome Back

Dark pulled himself out of bed saying he was going to shower. Once he left the room, I headed downstairs, wanting explore his home more. As soon I reached the bottom of the stairs, there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door a crack, considering I was just in a tshirt and underwear. There was a woman standing there who I'd never seen before. "You're (y/n), right?" she asked. "Who's asking?" Her eyes flashed black for a moment. Okay, another demon. "Lucifer sent me to send you an invitation. He wants to see you." I stared at her confused. "Okay? How soon?" "As soon as possible." "Am I allowed to bring anyone?" "No, he only asked for his daughter." I hesitated for a moment, averting my gaze to the floor. I nodded and looked back up to her, "Tell him I'll be there." "He'll be happy to hear." And then she was gone.

I closed the door, resting my back against it right after. Why does he want to see me? Well at least he asked, right? Maybe I could get some answers from him? Dark's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey babe, what are you doing down here?" He came downstairs in just sweatpants, his chest shimmering, some longer strands of hair stuck to the sides of his face. "Dad asked to see me today." He raised an eyebrow, "Oh, what time do you have to go?" "Whenever. I might as well just get it over and done with, y'know?"

He walked up to me and kissed my forehead. As he began to walk away I grabbed his wrist. He stopped and looked at me. I shifted my eyes to fixate on his, "I have to go alone." One of his hands held my face up to look at his while the other rested on my shoulder. "It'll be okay, princess." I sighed and nodded. He pressed a chaste kiss to my lips and smiled down at me. "Go get ready, sweetheart. The sooner you go, the sooner you come back," he said with a wink. I obliged and headed for the stairs.

As soon as I passed him, he slapped my ass, the crisp sound rang through the house. I heard him chuckle under his breath. "Thanks, puddin, I'll hold onto that until I get home," I said with a smirk in my voice. "Aw for me? Baby you shouldn't." I rolled my eyes and went back to his room.

As I closed the door I thought, If I'm the Devil's offspring, let's see how well my desires are met. I snapped my fingers and was immediately pleased with the benefits of being Lucifer's child. I had a black, cut up crop top that showed off a good amount of my stomach, black, leather shorts, fishnets, and black heeled boots. Not only that, but my hair and makeup was done as well. I could get used to this, I thought.

I made my way back downstairs, my boots clicking across the hardwood floor. Dark was in the kitchen, his back turned to me. "Princess, back so s-" he cut himself off as he turned around. He faced me completely, biting his lip as his eyes moved up and down my body. He beckoned me over to him with his finger. I made my way to him slowly, swaying my hips just to make him melt.

As soon as I reached him, he gripped my hips and lifted me onto the island in the center of the kitchen. My arms hung around his neck, my legs were wrapped around his waist. "For someone whose never loved before you sure know how to drive a guy crazy," he said, his voice low and raspy. "Mm, as true as that is, I really must be going. I'll see you when I get home, puddin." And then I left.

I stood at Hell's gates thinking about how much Dark will hate me for that, but I shrug it off. I let my horns and fangs out just to show I'm here for Lucifer, although I don't know how they could forget me. I made my way back down to his room, he was sitting the same way I'd seen him last.

"Darling, you're here so soon." "Hey Dad," I said. He came down and hugged me, this time the hug being less awkward. "I have a couple things to tell you. First things first, if things ever get too out of hand, you're always welcome to stay down here. We've had your own room set up since you were born, so it's waiting for when you need it. That being said, I've heard some rumors going around. I've heard that Upstairs heard about your little, episode, and that you now know what you are." I nodded. "They may or may not come for you. We don't have exact information but we're trying our best. Please stay safe, I need my little girl safe."

It was weird to hear him call me his "little girl" considering he gave the okay for people to torture me. "Okay. If I choose to come back down here, I'm allowed to bring Dark, right?" "Oh darling of course. We can't have you unhappy, now can we?" "I guess. Well, thanks for telling me." "Anything for my little girl."

I began to walk towards the doors, but halted myself. "Hey, Dad," I turned around. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Why do you suddenly now give a shit about me?" "What do you mean?" I shifted my weight, "I've gotten tortured down here mercilessly several times and I know that you give the okays for that. And then I find out from some asshole demon that I'm your daughter. You didn't even tell me. What's so different now?" All he did was smile, "Times change, my dear." "But-" "Now, now, I'm sure you have things to do back home with your boyfriend there. Off you go." With that I left the room and went back home, pissed.