Secret Dance Lessons: Ja'far

"Ja'far how are you supposed to express your love to a woman if you can't keep your shoulders wide, feet apart and look into my eyes not at your feet?!"

He groaned, "your mean."

"Hey, your the one who wanted to learn the Waltz."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you need to be rude."

I sighed and stepped back from the man with white hair and the splatter of freckles along his nose. I raked a hand through my (Hair Color)  hair, "your right, I'm just irritated."

He regarded me with a look, "why are you irritated? Was is Shakkran?"

I puffed out my cheeks and nodded, "yeah. He's an idiot as always."

"What did he do?" He paused, "if you don't mind me asking."

"He told me that me my boobs are small!" I scoffed, "don't you think that I know that I have small boobs? They are mine after all!"  ((Sorry if you have larger breast, it's just I felt that Shakkran would say something like that so I had to make your breast small... Sorry))

He opened his mouth and closed it. I laid down on the ballroom floor and stared at the ceiling, "I can't help it." I sighed.

Ja'far walked over and looked down at me, "Well, don't listen to him. Your perfect just the way you are."

I smiled and made eye contact with him, "Aw thank you Ja'far that was the sweetest thing you've said to me."

He looked away a light blush dusted his cheeks, "Well, it's only the truth."

"Well, just because you said something nice to me, I'll say something nice to you."

He looked at me and tilted his head to the side, "What do you have to say?"

"Your dancing has improved!"

He just looked at me and shook his head, "Thanks." He didn't sound happy about the comment.

I stood up and grabbed his hand, "but it did."

He didn't look at me. I sighed and pulled him into a hug. He didn't return it at first, but eventually did.

"Ja'far?"

"Yes?"

"I also think your super adorable."

I felt him smile, even though I couldn't see it because I had my face in his chest   I still could feel him smile, "Thank you."

I nodded, "any girl would be lucky to have you as a husband and future father!" I smiled and pulled away from the hug reluctantly. A small part of me wanted to stay in that hug forever, but he wasn't mine to hug like that forever.

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, "Do you really think so?"

I nodded, "I know so. Anyways, let's get back to this Waltz thing, if you really want to impress your future lady friend we need to perfect this dance!"

He nodded, "right... Who takes the lead again?"

I face palmed "You do, the men always do."

"Right."

"It's a simple one, two, three waltz. There's more complicated ones than that!"

He paled, making his already pale skin turn vampire white, "I have to learn more complicated dances?"

"No, this should suffice, well unless you want to?" I asked.

He shook his head quickly, "No, I'm good."