Ch.1 Birthday!

Chapter 1

YN's POV

Finally! Today I am 18 years old and I'm an independent adult with no worries! But today my best friend Danielle has a surprise for me.

*ring ring*

YN: Hey Dannie!
Danielle: Happy Birthday Twin!!! I can't talk much right now, but get up and be ready in an hour I gotta take you to your surprise! Love you! Bye!
YN: Ok love you too bye! I giggled.

I started getting ready by brushing my teeth and curling my long dark brown hair (you can put in any color you want) with a curling wand. Than since it was summer I put on a crop top with a low v showing my perfect sized chest and some short jean shorts showing off my nice tan legs and my perfectly sculpted body with my belly button ring. Than I did my make up. Since I don't know what the surprise is I put on all the makeup I normally wear and dressed up my black eyes (yes, I really have black eyes, but you can put in whatever color eyes you have in). And finally I was done.

BEEP BEEP

I went downstairs and out of my house and went into Danielle's car.

Danielle: Hey bitch!
YN: Hey nigga!
Danielle: Buckle up! It's going to be a while.
YN: Ok!

2 hours later*

Danielle: WERE HERE!!!
YN: And exactly where is here?
Danielle: You'll see! She winked at me.

Oh god, when she winks at you, you know it's something good! We went inside a big building that was in the shape like a dome. Their were screaming girls all around, then when Danielle gave the security guy our tickets we headed to front row. Ok, obviously it was a concert, but who's?!

YN: Ok, who's concert are we at?!
Danielle: You'll see in about 5 seconds.

And she was right when the clock counted down the bright light shined on him in his wings coming down to the stage. There he was, the love of my life, my idol, my savior, my Justin Drew Bieber.

AN: I know it's super short but I promise it gets better and longer I promise! But please comment about what you think and remember, I do take ideas! And please vote!