Ch.2 JUSTIN DREW BIEBER

Chapter 2

YN's POV

Holy freaking shit! Justin Drew Bieber is right in front of me! AHHHHH!

YN: DID I EVER MENTION HOW MUCH I FUCKING LOVE YOU?!
Danielle: Yes, but it won't hurt for you to say it again.
YN: I FUCKING LOVE YOU DANIELLE! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

I hugged her hard and than I heard the music start playing. It was the rhythm to Heartbreaker. MY JAM! I started screaming my head off and started singing the lyrics with him.

When he sang the lines "Any chance you can stay right here? An never go away." HE LOOKED RIGHT AT ME AND HELD MY HAND!! By than I was ready to faint!

Justin's POV

Man this girl that's in front row, is fucking gorgeous. Her long brown her and her really dark eyes really turn me on. I gotta get to know her. I'm gonna make her my OLLG and make her mine. I looked over to Alfredo who had his pointer finger meaning I had one minute to find the OLLG in the crowd for me to sing to. And I already found her. Alright Bieber, you got this. ;)

AN: I know it's short but I have homework to do. Comment and vote. I love you guys! And remember I do take requests!

And please do me a favor and go look up a song on YouTube called Real and True by future ft Miley cyrus. It's such a good song I can't stop listening to it!