Chapter 3: "Fun facts"

After school, I was really surprised to find everyone's number and texts on my phone. It was really unrealistic but hey this was a show. I was even able to strike up a conversation.

"So Nathaniel, I just want to say that I think your drawing ability is really incredible and that you're talented." Nathaniel just looked at me taken aback by the sudden comment and I even saw a faint blush. Boy what a cutie! "Um..th-thank y-you. You guessed my name...how?" "Your notebook." I lied, but it's true his name was on his notebook. I laughed and he smiled a little. "Can I see some of your drawings? I like to draw too." "Ummm...uh." "It's fine if you don't want to show me all of them, but can I see one you're proud of?" He flipped to a page of a girl looking out a window anime style. He blended the colors beautifully and the lines were perfect. It looked a lot like that one Hunter x Hunter episode where they were in Greed Island and it was that shore card. "I like it Nathaniel. It's very beautiful and reminds me of an anime!" I sweat dropped and scratched the back of my head. "I like anime too." He responded sheepishly. Yet Chloé had to ruin it a bit. She said, "You guys are a bunch of nerds back there." "NERDS ARE GREAT!" I yelled back. She retorted with, "You both are so lame. Anime freaks are nothing but perverts and weridos. You two belong together." Okay my faced turned red both from anger and embarrassment from her casual shipping of us. I stood up and stared straight at her, "Chloé, you have your opinions and I have mine. I don't care for your opinions or your assumptions. You can bring your wrath down on me but not on Nathaniel, because he is my friend. I one day wonder if you will ever learn that your negative comments actually hurt people, and you know what that leads to." I tried to avoid eye contact with Marinette and Adrien while saying this and continued, "You reap what you sew Chloé." With that the bell rang and decided to leave. Everyone else took their time taking in the situation and you know what I did once I left through the door. I ran back opened it and yelled, "Adrien Agreste likes anime too! FUN FACT!" Then I ran casually smiling to myself. Oh I wonder what she thinks of anime now. Once outside, I realized I said something kind of creepy by knowing one of Adrien's likes but hey it's hard to forget something like that once you see it on wikipedia.

Currently back at Master Fu's place, I decide to head out and find a part time job. Master Fu said I didn't have to, but come on! The man is 186 and still working! As I wander the streets I look at my options, Starbucks barista, cashier at a smoothie joint, babysitter, and house cleaner. Ha! What if I became a french maid? I started giggling. It was almost 5 and I had go back for training.

My mental training consisted of meditating, Master Fu giving me possible scenarios of akumatized villains, their powers, and the risks at stake, and finding a thing that will hold me down to earth and not make me go crazy with power. Physically, Master Fu made me run for at least 30 mins, push ups, sit ups, and stretch a lot.

Now, it is going to be my first time using my miraculous. Vina flew toward me and her voice was very mature and elegant. "Hello Li." "Hello Vina." "You ready?" she asked. Vina continued, "you know the rules so all you have to say is, 'wings up,' and your power is sharp shooter, it will allow you to shoot dagger-like feathers out of your two fans and have 100% accuracy. Depending on your intent, the daggers can paralyze to actually damage your opponent. They aren't like real daggers more like they are created out of our combined energy and power." When the explanation was over, I found myself wearing a white onsie outfit with a connected back train with white and black feathers. It even had white kimono sleeves with a strip of black from my elbow to the end, and from the waist below it was black. My mask was black with a red arch between my eyes. As I looked in the mirror, my eyes turned red. "Master Fu, why are my eyes red? Ladybug and Chat Noir's personal appearances stay the same." "I assume that it is a side effect of what Vina has been through." He replied. I took out two fans made out of black feathers and said, "sharp shooter!" I aimed for a spot on the opposite side of the wall and waved the fan in my right hand to the right. A white feather hit that exact point. "Wings down." I said. Vina appeared again. "Oh I should also mention," Vina said, "the quantity of feathers you shoot is up to you but of course the more you shoot the more energy we both use up. White feathers means it's paralyzing, black feathers mean they pack a punch, and red feathers will reverse any damage caused just in case." I nodded and stretched upward. I'm so ready to defeat The Bubbler now! I feel...tired...Next thing you know I'm out like a light.