Chapter 15: It was supposed to be 'Copy Cat'

"Marinette! You can do it?" I was apart of the supportive help for Marinette right now as she tried to ask Adrien out. "Marinette, just-" she started screaming. I get it girl. Feelings are hard. Chill. She throws her phone on the futon. "What am I gonna do?" She cried "Be like, hey there hotstuff, I would ask you out on a date but I'm too embarrassed." "Are you finished with your message?" Everyone screamed. A timer went off on my phone (statute time). "Oh I got a thing." Ayla looked at my timer. "OMG I completely forgot about the Miraculous Team statue unveil. Li your into that too?" "I thought it would be cool.." I replied. "I have to cover this for my blog. I'm sorry girl." With that she ran out. "Li! Please go with me to Adrien's locker! He's at fencing right now so I can get the phone." "Um... okay."

We ran and snuck into the boy's locker room. "I'll keep watch and you grab his phone, okay?" I suggest. "Sounds good." After a couple of minutes, I heard a locker. I walked to her and looked over her shoulder. "Figure it out later! We got to go!" "Ah!" With my insistent warning we snuck out in the nic of time. When we were out of the building, I saw the park some people. Dang, the ceremony is almost over. "Hey Mari, I'll see you later." I gave her a comforting pat on the back and went in an alley to transform. "Vina, wings up!" With that, I flew to the park as fast as I could. "Well look who decided to fly by." Chat smirked. "I apologize for being late." I bowed to the artist. "Oh it's okay! As long as your here." He smiled. "Oh can you sign this? And have you heard anything from Ladybug?" "No problem, and Ladybug is preoccupied at the moment, and she cannot make it. My apologies." "Oh." He started to look glum. I looked at the statue and there I was. I was on the side holding my fans ready to fight. "You are very talented. I am honored by your art work." I said as formally as possible to the artist. I then walked toward the crowd of people and started making small talk.

"If only Ladbug we're here. She's so brave and admirable." Chat growled a bit. This predator...Ladybug is like what 16? "You know, Ladybug and I we have a thing....let's say I trapped that little bug." The artist scoffed and walked off.

"Chat what did you do?" I crossed my arms and tapped my foot. "I was just protecting Ladybug!" I was kind of hurt by this. I thought he like me, well Li. "Ugh... we now have a 98% chance of an akuma attack." "What happened to the other 2%?" Chat asked. "You're 2% lucky. Okay. Well I'll see catcha later. Don't cause any trouble."

I know how this going to be, so I took my time and walked to the Llouve. I saw the small glass pyramid and heard an alarm. Should I transform now? I felt a tap on my shoulder to see a blur of black. Blackness surrounded me as I was knocked out.

"Ah, Thank you Copycat. Just leave her there." I heard a deep voice say. I felt my face against the cold hard floor. My eyes fluttered open to see the man in the silver mask, Hawkmoth.

A/N: A turn for the worst?