Chapter 6 : Emma? What's wrong

I have spent 7 minutes in this cab. And this cab driver is not a pleasant person. She has been talking on the phone the entire time. God knows what she was talking about but it didn't sound too attractive, as well as pouring coffee on herself multiple times.

 As we are driving in between two lanes she drove into a stop sign denting the front the car. Surprisingly she seemed fine with it. She also passed three red lights. I'm positive this driver is drunk.

Thank god I'm on the last road turning into Emma's house. Because believe me I couldn't resist spending another second in this cab.

With. This. Physcopatic. Driver.

As the driver makes a sharp left turning into a narrow road. She actually missed the road and was driving on the pavement, she could have killed someone. This is how much I am risking my life in this car. 

As she drifts the car left and right to get back on the road she spills her hot coffee on herself and on my white t-shirt.

''BLOODY HELL WOMAN WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT DO YOU THINK YOU'Re DOING?!'' I shout at her 

the woman had no expression on her face whatsoever. She just turned  her head and raised her eyebrows she demanded me to leave,instantly, in a very rude attitude. Which honestly I didn't mind considering I wasn't far from my destination. To be specific it was a 1-minute walk to reach Emma's road....I didn't  know where aboutS her house was. But I would have found it eventually, if not by myself then by calling her. 

As soon as I entered Emma's road, I saw this young lady walking across the road, carelessly. She looked as if, she wanted to get run over by a truck, as if she deserved it. Me being me, I went to help this young lady because she was about to reach a busy road. 

And in America, the roads are busy. Constantly. No one stops for anyone. You cross the road when the lights are red for the cars to stop, if not you are risking your life. As well as American's don't care if they kill you or not. They are all self-centered and selfish. 

As I am reaching closer to this girl, I realize she looks familiar.

I swear I know this girl.

I'm getting closer and closer to this girl. The split second she was about to cross the busy road. I shout:

''EMMA IS THAT YOU?!''

She just turns and looks at me....she doesn't walk. Or run across the road. She just looks at me and cries...

I walk up to her breathing heavily from running.

''Whats wrong?'' i ask worriedly

''I...I...I......could..nt.....be....beli...believe...it.. when I...I h..hear...heard it'' she says in a ...trembling voice.... while.... balling her eyes out.

''Heard what?'' I say shooked

she doesn't say anything but cry

''Emma? please calm down...you are shaking so much'' I say, I've never seen someone so sad in my whole life.Not in this state.I'm so worried like she is outside on a main road, crying. 

''Jason...i ca...ca..can't anymore'' she says, she is trembling so much she falls on the pavement and doesn't finish her sentence. 

I get down on the pavement with her and  take hold of her trembling hands. They were freezing....I lend her my jacket and I needed to take her home. The state she is in. It needs to be calmed down I'm responsible, and I want to prevent anything  happening to her.

''Emma listen to me you need to get home and I will make you a tea and calm you down so just lead the way'' I say all calmly while picking her up and holding her with both my hands, she wasn't heavy but I could feel her tears on my top.

She leads me the way and gives me the keys to open her front door, not going to lie, it was hard while holding her with both my hands but I managed it. 

We entered into her apartment in one peace, and i carefully put her down on the couch. 

''Calm down'' I say while wiping her tears off her cheeks 

While she tries to calm down 

''Would you like me to make you a tea or hot chocolate or something'' i offer her a drink

''A water would be fine'' she says in a low voice still trembling

''Give me a minute'' I say rushing to the kitchen to get her water

I open all her cupboard until I found the cupboard where she keeps her glasses. Then i look around and notice she has a water dispenser. I fill the glass and head back to her living room.

As I come back i notice she has fallen asleep, bless. I put the glass on her side table and wipe away the tears on her cheeks. She opens her eyes and gives me a small smile.

''I'm tired , can you please help me get to my room?'' she says in the most sweetest voice anyone has ever spoke to me before.

''Ye, sure, by the way your water is on the table'' I say grabbing one of her hands

''Awh thank you so much'' she says getting up

I help her get up the stairs and watch her get into her bed

''I know it's late, and you probably don't know how to get home so I don't mind if you sleep in the guest room'' she says closing her eyes

''You know I was so worried about you I genuinely forgot what time it was'' I tell her

'She gives me a little smile. says goodnight, and closes both her eyes 

I close the door gently preventing to wake her up and walk to the guest room.

AUTHORS NOTE  

990 words updated

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE BUT I HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT IVE BEEN AT HOME ALL DAY WRITING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ;) <3 IF U DID PLEASE VOTE FOR IT AND COMMENT <3 ILY SO MUCH I PROMISE CHAPTER SEVEN WILL COME OUT THIS WEEK SO STAY TUNED.

Instagram: shxdy_shxdow

 Blog: 2typicalteenagers.com 

Snapchat: shxdy-shxdow