Chapter 3: From bad to better

Its currently 4:30 am and I'm still not asleep....I don't know why....like in general I always had sleeping problems....but today is just....unbelievable...
I grab my phone from under my pillow and go a bit on Facebook....I scroll down my feed and I see Alex's relationship status it says "Taken" and Maddy just put "He got me like" with a tongue emoji and a whole load of hearts.
I laugh pretty loud knowing that my best friend, Alex, betrayed me for her and I also do know that they won't last. I'm Jason.....I know Alex....well ye I still do know him...I don't think he turned in a complete douche bag so fast but that's not the point, I know sometime this week they will break up and I can promise you I'm very positive about that. I'm not a mean person....like best friends will usually be supportive with there best friends dating....but I care about Alex. He knows me better than I know myself....and I want the best for him....I wouldn't want to see his first love break his heart.....Let me tell you something about Alex.....you should never mess with Alex....because he is pretty strong and he is one of those guys were if you were to get him mad you can just look into his eyes and you will see this "Don't mess with me or I'll kill you" sign in his eyes. His death stares, trust me there will make you shit your pants. But Alex....no matter if he looks like he's unhurt-able and very fearless.......on the other hand he is very sensitive........yes sensitive......but he hides his feelings very well....so you won't really realise it.....he is quite soft sometimes. Alex has always told me he wanted a girlfriend from when we were in preschool he wanted a girlfriend so he could treat her right...You know those posts on Instagram and they are like "#relationshipgoals" where for example the girl runs and the guy catches her....he would love to do that....he has always wanted to have a girlfriend and I promise you.....he will treat her like a any girl wishes to be treated....Alex may not be a prince....but for sure he will treat his girl as a princess....
Also if one day he's girlfriend is depressive or sad or angry or just not in the mood to do anything I will tell you Alex's daily routine....he would just spoil her....he would just hug her non stop he would kiss her non stop he would play around with her....he would just basically have fun with her...let alone if she is in a mood or not....
This is why I know Alex can do better than Maddie.....but anyway it's his choice not mine....
After a few minutes scrolling down my feed on Facebook I decide to check whose online at like 4:55 AM.....I doubt anyone will be online because there all at Alex's, some will stay there the night, others will go to another club, others will just go to bed but...what do I have to loose.
I got to my "online friends" in the top right corner of my phone and I just scroll down until I see the green tick to show me if anyone's online....like I said no one would be online at this time of day....but......no wait.......I see a green tick....someone's actually online.....as I click on there profile...no way....she's online....
"EMMA VALENTINE IS ONLINE HOLY FUCK !" I say to my self over and over again I rub my eyes making sure I'm not dreaming I also pinched my self because I don't know if it's just late at night and I'm seeing things.

Surprisingly I'm not seeing things this is reality....happening right now....right this moment....right this time...right this second.
Right now I'm debating weather I should message Emma or not. Like it isn't a big move to be worried about, I'm just panicking cuz I love her a lot and I want every baby step towards Emma to be perfect. Also, I know that if I don't message her, at this point when I have a perfect opportunity, I will regret it a lot because I had a perfect chance to text Emma and I didn't. Unlike if I do, it can lead us to being friends. So I think my choice was pretty clear, I'm gonna message her.

Realising after 10 minutes to figure out if I should message Emma or not I completely forgot about Alex and shit, so that's good I guess.
As soon as a made my decision on texting Emma I was thinking on what to say like should I say "Hey x" or "Heyyyy" or "Yo Valentine" or "hi ❤️" like I don't wanna doubt like a douche bag neither a desperate dick so I'm thinking it's either "Hey x" or "Heyyyy" I think "Hey x" will give her a little clue, and if it's cringe I'll say either "I say it to everyone" or "It was a mistake". But if I say "Heyyyy" it makes me sound like I knew her for years and I just wanna talk. So I decided to say
my first option, you know what's  they say....always stick with your first option.
I log into messenger and I find Emma in my "new friends" list I finish typing my message and hit "send ".
I would say a solid 2 minutes passed I was staring at the screen waiting for her to see my message and suddenly she replied with "Hai <3" wait, a heart, A GOD DAMN HEART! OMG OMG OMG! But actually before I go all shocked and surprised did she send it for fun, or she actually meant it...or is she being flirty.....either way, she sent me heart....you really don't know how long I have been waiting for a message from Emma, an actual conversation is what I wish, and right now, she sent me   a heart.....I have never ever been this surprised, shocked, happy, loved....in my life before....
As I'm thinking about what just happened I completely forgot about replying to Emma so I wanted to be very casual and ask how she was....and I did, she replied with "I'm good thanks how about you xx" and I was just flirting with her and she was flirting back, I would say we are on friendly terms about now, which I'm so happy about but my goal is higher than being friend zoned so I'm going to work my way up until I reach my goal.
Emma and me, well we were talking all night, literally until 8 am none of us slept, and she literally brightened up my day, I wonder if she feels the same feeling I feel when I see, talk, dream about her.

It is currently 9 AM and I doubt I will sleep any-time soon I'm too excited to sleep I decide to get ready. I decided to put a bit of Slipknot on heavy metal is always a good start to pump up your day. I put the song "psychosocial" because that is my all time favourite song from Slipknot. As the song is playing in the background I go through my wardrobe and wear a black t-shirt that has a skeletons face on it with some knee cut texture black jeans, with some black converse. I go to the bathroom and fix my hair up a bit, I also brush my teeth. After I get ready I would usually call Alex on a Sunday morning so we can go gym together because that's kind of are sort of tradition if I can call it that. But remembering what happened on Friday I don't think I will be talking to him anytime soon. And the problem is all my friends; are his friends so....I have no one as a friend now...great...isn't that nice. Well actually only one "friend" is my friend currently if I can call her that...I mean me and Emma have bonded very fast. So yeah I'm not lonely. As i check my my notifications on my phone i notice that Maddie and Alex have been posting a lot of photos lately together.....give it another week and Alex will be in a living hell...feel sorry for him....just because we aren't friends at the moment (we will be in a weeks time, don't ask me how i know that....because I know Alex inside and out...he's character towards me and towards others, including to people he hates and towards people he loves.....I just know him...I care about him...i mean of course i do hes my best friend...and like i said best friends fight...it's a normal thing. He is in the wrong right now....but he just someone there to hold his hand...through thick and thin....I don't blame him....I mean I genuinely  love girls...there cute and I love hugs so....ye Girls in general are amazing...well the specific girls....

AUTHORS NOTE

1471 WORDS UPDATED SORRY FOR A LONG UPDATE I WAS JUST A BIT BUSY WITH EXAMS AND STUDYING ;-; BUT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPTER FOR A LONG TIME I KNOW ITS SHITTY BUT THE NEXT FEW CHAPTER IS WHERE ALL THE BANTA STARTS ^>^ anyway i hope you enjoyed the chapter TYSMMMMM for reading VOTE, COMMENT THROUGH THE CHAPTER FOR MISTAKES OR WTVR 

as always LOVE YOU ALLLL 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ELIANA XXXX