Chapter 2 : Fight I would never expect

So its a normal Friday afternoon I should say, and I had just finished detention. To be fair detention isn't that bad....like the teacher leaves and its just me and a whole lot of Emo's and Goth's (girls and boys) but this detention Alex was there. Alex is my best friend from like the age of 3, so I can say I knew him all my life, he is literally a brother to me. Anyway so ye that's how detention went, pretty cool I should say but Alex was acting a bit weird and I was getting quite suspicious.....he was keep on asking me questions about Maddie. I won't say anything because I don't know if he does or doesn't like her but I have a feeling he does. To be honest I think he has a little crush on her. So now it is currently 8:40 pm and I'm on my way home. Its a Friday night and I have no plans.....shocker I know...I might call Alex and go to a pub with him and a few lads...you know a "guys night out thing" even though we went out to a club last weekend and I should say me and Alex were pretty drunk and I had a very bad hangover the next day...but it was funny because the next day Alex didn't remember anything he didn't even remember vomiting on the dance floor...like I was pretty drunk but I remember that and I remember laughing so much but unlike him, he doesn't remember shit. As soon as I got home I called Alex to ask if he was busy and wanted to go out with the lads. Surprisingly he didn't have any plans either I told him to meet me at 8:00 at the sweet shop near my house called "Sweetness" because we are all going in one car and it's less of a hassle. I have less than 1 hour to get ready so I have to go and get changed.

As I entered my room I connected the speakers to my phone to listen to some music while I get changed I put the song "good girls bad guys" by falling in reverse because I'm obsessed with falling in reverse and the song just gets me so pumped up....and its actually a true song like Why do Good Girls like Bad Guys? so I go to my cupboard and get some black ripped jeans and a My Chemical Romance t-shirt on I put a pair of black converse and I teased my hair a bit. I'm debating if I should bring a jacket or not....like this whole week its been hot...I don't think it will be cold...I won't bring a jacket....and anyway I don't get cold that easily sometimes I think I'm actually cold blooded. Then finally I put a bit of aftershave on so I smell good....I will admit I think I care and take so much more time to get ready than normal guys......on the other hand don't all emo guys take long?....Alex takes long too and his eyeliner always has to be not too much...or too little and it has to be symmetrical...unlike me I just put a bit...actually depends what mood I am in....right now I am wearing the eye liner I wore to go to school with.

It is currently 10:00 and I have to meet Alex at 10:30 so I should start walking because It's a 20 minute walk.

I get my phone from my bed side table I also get my earphones I turn off my speakers I get my keys
and my charger just in case my phone goes dead I put all my stuff in my rack sack I grab the packet of mint flavoured bubble gum from my drawer and unwrap a gum and put it in my mouth I stick the rest of the bubble gum packets in my bag just in case I turn off my light I close my bedroom door I grab my rack sack and leave my bedroom. I walk down the stairs and I lead myself to the front door I grab the door handle open the door and close the door behind me. As I leave my house I plug my earphones in my phone because music is amazing and i can't live without it. As I'm walking down the pavement there's a nice breeze, hopefully it doesn't become too chilly even if it does....like I said before I don't get cold easily

I have finally have arrived at Sweetness it like 10:25 and I see Alex in his black BMW with a few friends....I know everyone Alex brought which is good...because I don't want one of those "awkward sessions" we had a few times in the past. As I walk towards the car I see a few guys smoking apart from a few guys that were vaping. When I came they all got in the car and were all in a good mood....usually when we go out on Fridays everyone is tired and moody....but nope not today. It was like a 15 minute drive Gravity isn't that far from my house and on our way they we had Alex's Bring Me The Horizon Cd playing in the radio....everyone was singing along to "Drown" "Follow You" and "True Friends" I have a feeling tonight will be a good night. As all the guys got out of the car we say Maddie and her gang.....oh shit...now from Expectations we are more in Reality....should have expected something like this too happen to be honest.. But when Alex saw Maddie he was acting all weird and funny if you ask me. And when we were in the club he even offered her a drink....like what the actual fuck....like I don't know if Alex was drunk or sober but that was very.....how can I say it flirty of him...and let me tell you a thing or two about Alex.....he isn't very good with the topic "Love" what-so-ever so I found that very cringe.

Just after 1:00 everyone agreed to go to Alex's apartment to chill a bit....and guess who Alex wanted to bring.....are you thinking about Maddie?....yep you have guessed correctly. Like I don't like Maddie but its just cringe you know......and Maddie is just doing this so she can get back at me but really honey don't worry I don't give 0 fucks. In the car Alex drove and instead of his best friend sitting in the front with him...that 2 faced of a bitch sat in front.....I thought the saying was "bros before hoes" well then....what's this shit about. As we enter Alex's apartment he doesn't speak to me at all...god knows what Maddie told him about me....I hate what's happening to me right now...I can even see Maddie and Alex flirting...Maddie is gone in that "blushing" mode while Alex is playing with her cheeks....im not jealous why would I be?.......I'm just pretty pissed because he abandoned me with some 2-faced chick.

Its been an hour or so and Alex still hasn't spoke to me you know what I will do.......... I will go and take him to a kitchen and tell him what he's making me look like....a dog on a carpet...that he's stepping on with pride.

I'm walking to where Alex is and tell him

"Alex can I speak to you"

"Ohh look everybody, look who decided to join us" he says very loud

"Alex I want to talk to you now" I said it sounded like a command.....well tbh I'm not joking and I'm being serious so maybe that's why....
"Don't get your pants twisted" he says while laughing
"Haha don't worry the question is I think your pants are getting twisted" I say...I really don't wanna start a fight now....but looks like I am.....
"Don't go all bitchy on me" he says
"Bitchy....me please, don't mistake me and Maddie" I say with pride....I don't care if I sound like a dick and very rude....but I'm proud....I finally let it out after so many years
Maddie just looked at me....Alex didn't know what to say....everyone just looked at me like I just killed the president....well I'm sorry I don't know what to do....and at that moment I got up and left Alex's apartment....I left and took a taxi cab home.....I didn't wanna talk to anyone....me and Alex never fight.....like this is weird.....I just had a fight with my best friend.....
who knows everything about me.....I will just.....go to bed....

AUTHORS NOTE
1497 words updated....sorry for a Iong update just was caught up in school but now I'm on holidays I will be updating often please vote for this chapter it will mean a lot ❤️❤️ and I hope you enjoyed the chapter because I had fun writing it if you want to follow my Instagram that's my Instagram >>shxdy_shxdow 
ELIANA XX <3