AMITY (Bou fic)

I remember the day I decided. And I remember the day it happened. The day I left the real best thing in my life… For something I mistook for being just that.

My names Bou. And I was a famous guitarist. Once…

In the middle of my days as a guitarist for the band An Café, with Teruki, Kanon and Miku, I met a girl named Shion. I thought she was the most beautiful thing I'd even seen… I fell in love with her, and fell hard. It was so wonderful, you know; being in love, swimming in that glorious warm glow of paramour and amity. It was like walking in heaven and feeling the soft, warm hand of god keeping me warm and safe as I went on my journey through the clouds. I wish that hand hadn't left my shoulders…

No. No, I was a fool. I was a fool.

I mistook the devils clawed grip by god's gentle touch. A fool, I was.

The love me and Shion shared seemed beautiful. I went on tour and texted her every day and every night. She always wished me good luck each performance. At first. But it all changed when I got home from that very tour.

She told me she was fed up with me abandoning her for months on end, fed up with wondering how many girls threw themselves at me, and fed up with having to fight her way to me through my career. I told her I was sorry and that I would never cheat on her, but it just wasn't enough for Shion.

"You said you would marry one day!" She protested, scowling at me as she sat huddled up in the arm chair "You can't even be a decent husband to me of you are always at work! You can't be my husband either if we can't just go out together!" She growled "Every time we go out together you wear a wig and sunglasses!" Shion grabbed the pillow from behind her angrily and threw it at me "I don't want to go out with come under-cover-idiot, and I don't want to go out with BOU!" she shrieked at me.

I took a step back, feeling like she had punched me straight in the chest. She doesn't want to go out with me? What kind of way is this of ending a relationship with someone? I felt panic rumble through my brains as I processed her words and the conclusion on the meaning my head came up with.

"I-is…" I stuttered, swallowing hard "Your way of breaking up with me?"

"NO!" she yelled with annoyance "I mean I want to go out with Saitou! Not a hiding guy or a rock star…"

Shion's delicate, round face calmed and she gently got out the arm chair and strolled over to me slowly, swinging her hips, he head bent down and to the side, her eyes big and wide and staring into my own. She pouted her lips as she wrapped her arms round my neck and placed her face in front of mine. I remember always feeling a little odd when we were like that since Shion was 2 inches taller than me. I hardly ever realised it until I felt the urge to go on my tip toes slightly so I could kiss her better.

"I love you Sai" she purred sweetly before pressing her lips on my own "I love you so much" she whimpered against my lips.

I wrapped my arms round her waist as I whispered that I felt the same against her rosy lips. She deepened the kiss, pressing her chest against mine and massaging my neck and shoulders with her hand before wondering them to my buttoned shirt and beginning to release me from the material. I trailed my kissed away from her lips and down her neck before beginning to suck hungrily at her neck. Shion moaned before whispering to me.

"Do something for me…"

"Anything" I mumbled against her flesh.

"Leave the band"

I froze. The horror of the request froze to my bone marrow. I couldn't believe she had said what she just had. Leave the band? That would never ever be an option in my life! The band was my life… It was everything to me. To play my guitar as thousands of fans chanted my name, the band's name, was my idea of heaven.