twenty seven

The roads in LA, the view and atmosphere is completely different from Jersey.

This seems so surreal. Not only am I going to be living with the boy I sent nudes to for 5 months but I'm going to be away from home, away from my dad and Nathalie.

And to make things worse I'm going to meet my mother, the woman who cheated on my father and left me for almost a year and suddenly she comes back into my life expecting me to be okay with it. 

I feel a warm hand on my thigh causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I look down to see Grayson's hand gripping my thigh and the other steering, he squeezes my thigh gently making my insides explode.

I look at him and admire his side profile, he notices and sniggers. He squeezes my thigh and slowly moves upwards causing my breath to hitch slightly and he moves back down sending warmth through my thigh.

He kept doing this continuously which was oddly comfortable to be quite honest.

I stop his hands from going up my thigh and intertwine his hands with my tiny ones. His hands were huge compared to mine.

I squeeze his hand that was now intertwined with mine and I focus my attention on the road again, counting each street light as we pass to occupy myself.

I feel his thumb slowly rub the top of my thumb making me smile. 

This is happening, I met him..

We were inside their apartment and let me say, for 2 teenage boys they aren't as slobby or dirty you may think.

"Mi casa." My home.

"This is an apartment." I said to Ethan.

"Oh she knows Spanish." Ethan nudges Grayson.

"No, I just know because my friend that you have your dick reserved for someone else is Spanish." Grayson just stares at both of us in confusion.

Grayson then carries my suitcase and he looks at me.

"I'll show you your room." He smiles, I follow him behind and admire his huge bubble butt.

He opens the door and lets me in, the room wasn't too small nor too big and surprisingly, it was an en suite room. Grayson puts my suitcase by my bed and leaves, right before he leaves he says something to me.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be back." I nod at him and he closes the door.

I belly-flop onto the bed and regretting the decision because my boobs were in pain afterwards.

I sit up and grab my phone and remembered to call Nathalie as soon as I landed.

It was currently 11:40am and Nathalie definitely wasn't asleep at this time.

I dialed her number and it only took a few minutes until she picked up.

"Nathalie."

"Dana." She sniffles and I knew she had been crying.

"Aw, have you been crying ever since I left you at the airport? I miss yo-" she interrupts me.

"Bitch, I'm not crying because your ass left, I'm crying because I dropped my highlighter.." And then she busted out in tears.

I wanted to laugh so bad because she's crying at something so pointless but then if I did laugh it'd show how insensitive I am.

"Look, once you come to LA I will let you buy whatever make up you want okay?"

"You would do that for me?" she stops weeping for a second.

"Haha sike."

"You insensitive puta!" She yells at me.

"I'm joking, just stop crying over your broken highlighter and go to sleep, its pretty late."

"Okay.." her voice was a lot softer now.

"I'll call you tomorrow okay? I love you."

"I love me too." And she ends the call.

Cunt.

I put my phone down and chuckle at myself.

"Who was that?" I turn around to see Grayson with a bottle of water.

"Care to knock?" He laughs and takes a seat beside me.

"Here." He hands me a bottle of water.

"Are you trying to imply that I'm a thirsty hoe?" I said while unscrewing the cap and drinking the water.

"Maybe..." as he said that he puts his huge hands on my thighs again and that familiar feeling comes back. I slightly choke on my drink.

He notices and laughs to himself, he knew that if he placed his hands on my thigh he'd somehow had an affect on me.

We just sat there in complete silence, it wasn't an awkward silence. The only thing you can hear was our breathing and Ethan's loud singing in the bathroom.

"I never thought we'd actually meet, you know." Grayson said breaking our silence.

I look at him admiring every single detail of his face, the mole, eyebrows, lips.

"Well you thought wrong." I said still connecting my eyes to his.

He slowly moves towards me and I do the same, his hands still on my thigh and the other is on the side of my face pulling my face closer to his.

I could feel the tension between us, we were going to kiss.

Our nose slightly touching and our lips were soon touc-

"Grayson, where the fuck is my toothbrush." Ethan barges in my room causing Grayson and I to immediately break from the contact and he stands up walking towards Ethan.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Grayson hits Ethan playfully. Ethan walks out my room and Grayson does the same.

He was about to close the door.

"Sleep well, if you need anything my room is across the hallway." He smiles.

"Goodnight." I say.

"Goodnight Danah." He smirks and closes the door.

sorry I haven't updated in 2 days, i had a headache 2 days ago and i didnt find time to update and yesterday i was really lazy to update but i will make up for not updating by posting 2 or 3 chapters today.

What are your thoughts on Nathalie?

HELP: I need boy names, this is going to be Dana's step dad and i cant think of a name so leave some name suggestions.

lastly, this book is almost at 100k reads this is insane. thank you so much!

enjoy.