forty three

We ended up watching the movie in the living room since Ethan hogged the entire bed and he would intentionally kick me off the bed because apparently he found it amusing, sadistic.

The other reason being, god knows what he did or does on his bed and just the thought of it sickens me.

Attempting to carefully getting off the couch not waking Ethan up, then walk through the hallways leading to my room but disregarding that I decided to check up on Grayson.

Knocking lightly on his door and wait for a response but nothing was heard, so I quietly creep in and noticed that he wasn't in his bed but before I was about to leave his room I hear someone singing.

Following the noise only to be led to the bathroom, Grayson was singing terribly in the shower.

Even with his horrible singing I was able to distinguish what song he was singing along to, Power Trip.

I sat on his bed waiting for him to finish eventually couple of minutes later the music stops which indicated he was done. Not moving from the position I was in so he would see me once he exited the bathroom.

The door knob turns and the door opens, revealing a soaking wet Grayson, he walks out with his face down letting his wet hair drip, he didn't notice I was in here.

"Hi" interjecting the moment, causing Grayson to scream in fear.

"Dana! WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelps, grabbing a hold of his towel that slipped off for split second.

"I wasn't supposed to scare you!"

"Well, you definitely fucking scared me!" He says while waving his hands around then realising his towel was about to fall, immediately grips onto his towel on one hand and the other placed on his hip.

"Aw did baby G almost drop his towel?"

"You wish I did."

"Even if you did, what is there to look at?"

"Oh that's it, you're getting it." He runs to my direction and before having the chance to get off the bed he jumps on top of me.

I felt the droplets of water from his hair drip onto my face, he looked so delicate especially after the shower and I wanted to sock him but wouldn't want to ruin God's creation.

"Grayson, you're wet!" Sometimes I never think before I speak, my eyes widen at the appalling words that left my mouth.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way round?" Questioning me, he found pride in poking fun at me especially when I was vulnerable and confused.

"Listen bitch, if you don't get off me I will knee you." I panted, bare in mind he was way bigger than me.

"You wouldn't."

"Watch me Bailey."

"Even if you knee'd me, it wouldn't hurt. because apparently I don't have one" rolling his eyes at my words which I found adorable but then snapping out of my thoughts.

"You basically proved my point."

"You love me too much, you wouldn't hurt Graywilly."

"Graywilly?"

"It's his name." I was revolted, disgusted.

"What? Don't girls give nicknames for their boobs?" He questions me then looks down at my boobs.

"Oi, eyes up here" pulling his face up, my cheeks turn red at his actions.

"Oh Didi is blushing."

"You're going to loose a Didi if you don't get off me!"

Grayson smothers his wet hair onto my face but that wasn't the only thing that aggravated me something else was bothering me, I pause in realization that Grayson was in his towel which was loosely attached to his hip, meaning that it was dangling, I felt it dangling.

"Grayson." I said in desperation, eventually he gets off me and I finally was able to catch a breath, but I couldn't help and blush at what happened and he didn't even know.

"That's what you get for not inviting me to your movie night with Ethan." As he rummaged through his closet and grabbing a black sweater as I sat on his bed trying to recollect my thoughts.

"It was spontaneous."

"Oh yeah?" I wasn't able to differentiate if he was envious or just being genuine.

"Couldn't sleep last night you know." It was true, I stand up looking at the full length mirror admiring at what was infront of me.

It was me, definitely not Grayson in his Tommy Hilfiger boxers.

"You know, you could always come to my room if that ever happens." Approaching me and finally visible in the view of the mirror, fully dressed this time. Without any hesitation he slides his arms under mine and holds my hips, with his bobble head resting on my shoulder.

"You snore obnoxiously loud." I whisper, slightly taken back from his intimate behavior.

"Hmm" whispering slightly into my neck.

"Did you even listen to what I said?"

Once more humming into my neck, I felt his lips slightly brush against my skin. I couldn't help but put my head back, it was like a reflex.

My eyes were closed preparing for what was soon going to happen, wasn't too sure what it was but my mind and body was prepared.

I feel his breathing getting louder and louder only to hear him whisper into my ear.

"Maybe next time cupcake."

can you guess what chapter "ruin God's creation" was from? lol

i need new covers but i suck at creating covers so excuse me for that.

if you didn't know i published a new Grayson fanfic called "petrichor" and a lot of you really liked it so far ahhh.

there may be grammatical errors and typos and it's like 3am here, and im tired.