thirty nine

"We'll leave you both, get to know each other." Dave breaks the uncomfortable silence, saunters away with my mom.

The tension was real, I was referring to the tension between Trevor and I was referring to Grayson and Trevor. The tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

"How do you both kn-" I had the tendency to stutter when I get agitated.

"Grayson, would you like to tell Dana or should I?"

Grayson paid no attention to his question, he hadn't said a word.

"Someone tell me what's going on."

"It's nothing." Trevor huffs and after that chuckles.

"Grayson." Yet again not paying attention, I hold his hand in an attempt to get his attention, it works. He turns to me with an infuriating expression though it slowly fades. I hadn't even noticed that he had been clenching his jaw this entire time.

Grayson was heavily impacted by Trevor, this put me in so much concern. A few days ago I had met a girl Trisha and to this day I still don't know what she has in relation to Grayson nor what had happened between them. Now it was Trevor.

Trevor breaks the tension and decided to open his mouth, "Dana, I'm guessing you're staying at theirs." Not only did this pig knew Grayson he knew Ethan as well as him mentioned the word theirs rather than his.

"That shouldn't concern you." I've only met Trevor now and I've never been so hateful towards anyone but him.

"Well it would concern your mom when she finds out." If only Natalie was here she would've thrown her chanclas at him with no hesitation. If Trevor's plan was to intimidate me I think the fuck not, the feeling of wanting to punch the living soul out of someone was real. I step in front of Grayson and ignored his comment "Dana leave him be."

Keep your serenity Dana, I repeatedly whisper to myself.

"Snitches get stitches, bitch." Was all that slipped right out of my mouth, I had to say bitch because it seemed to fit perfectly with the other words.

If Trevor was going to ruin my time in LA for no absolute reason, best believe I would make sure the time I have here is a living hell for him.

-

Nothing much happened right after my confrontation with Trevor. Grayson didn't say anything on the way home.

Ethan was sound asleep in the couch, I rush to my room and not even caring to get changed or take me make up off I plop onto the bed. I had so many unanswered questions to the point where my head was throbbing.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocks on the door, I didn't even care to see who was entering my room, I just wanted to be alone but at the same time I don't.

"Aren't you going to change and take off your makeup?" I didn't even care if I broke out the next day for not taking off my make up, at this point I just didn't care.

I hear the cabinet door close shut and the sound of crinkling plastic. I get up to see what he was doing only to see a pack of make up wipes in his hand. He stops in his tracks when he noticed I was looking at him. I place my back on the headboard, Grayson sits by my side, I thought he was going to give me the make up wipes but before I had a chance to grab it from him he had taken a wipe already.

"May I?" Gesturing that he wanted to take my make up off himself, I adjust my head onto his thighs, I look up and I always find myself admiring his face, most importantly his eyes. I've always been so intrigued watching pupils dilate, especially his.

The cold make up wipe slowly glides on my skin, causing me to close my eyes shut and just let Grayson do the job. He was so careful and made sure that he wouldn't tug on my skin.

None of us said a word, we were acknowledging each others presence and the only thing that could be heard was our breathing and Ethan's loud snores.

I feel his thumb swipe my cheek delicately, I assumed he thought I fell asleep. Grayson places my head delicately onto the pillow, taking off my shoes and then placing the covers over my body. Somehow, I feel his presence, he was still in the room but I was too exhausted to open my eyes. Then that is when I feel a pair of lips kiss my forehead.

"Goodnight Dana."

I unpublished the previous three chapters because I was unsatisfied with it, I edited some bits, there aren't any drastic changes. Read the previous chapter to find out who plays as Trevor.

I'm sorry that these chapters aren't as interesting as the previous ones :(

[IMPORTANT]

do you want me to bring back text message chapters?

some of you wanted me to write a similar fanfic like this but for ethan, i have some ideas in mind, would you want me to publish the story or no?