Chapter 1

Hi all.

I've had some problems with this story. I hope it'll work now.
xx
______________________________

All three of us where on the airport waiting for him. When he finally showed up Troy and Lucas started to run towards him.

"Uncle Harry!"

"Hi kids"

Harry, my brother, bent down to pick up his nephews.

"Hi sis" He said to me and embraced me in a hug.

"I've missed you Harry" I said.

"Mummy, mummy. Can we get some of those?" Troy asked me pointing at some toy cars. Lucas nodding in agreement.

I shook my head and said

"No, not today. We're going home now to show uncle Harry your new room"

"Yay" They both screamed.

In the car both Troy and Lucas fell asleep.

"So, Nicole. How's life?"

"Good" I simply answered.

Truth was. My life wasn't good at all. Four years ago I had the best time of my life. Living with my brother Harry Styles and his four best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis. Me and Louis even fell in love. They were gonna be gone for two years and then come back. Just Harry came back. He knew I was preagnant and he knew that I wanted Louis to be there. Harry got to know his two  nephews and then he went on another tour for another two years. So now my twin boys were now four years old. They don't know who their father is. They are asking. But I can't tell them.

When Lucas and Troy were born Harry was there holding my hand and my best friends Mikayla and William were there supporting me.

I love them more than words can describe.

"You know" I continued, still with my eyes on the road. "It's the same every morning. I wake up, have breakfast, drive my kids to their preschool and drive myself to work"

"And now your cool brother is here to help you" Harry smirked at me

"Haha, sure" I said.

We reached my small house and each took a kid and carried them to their beds.

Me and Harry sat down at the kitchen table.

"How are the boys?" I asked, even though I didn't want an answer.

"Liam and Sophia and are very happy together, Niall is single, for now, Zayn and Perrie are getting married and you are invited"

"I heard that. That's great news" I said

"And Louis" He continued. "Has been better"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say that he has been a little absent recently"

"Okay?"

I was about to ask more but his phone started to buzz.

"Hi Zayn...Yes, I'm with her...You do?...I can ask...I don't know...Yes, I'll ask her...Love you too mate...Bye"

"It was Zayn" Harry started. "He wants to ask you something"

"What is it Harry?"

"He and Perrie wants us to sing our songs at their wedding and they want you to sing Zayn's parts in our song. What do you say?"

"Erm.......Maybe...I need to think"

"Okay good. I'll text him to say that you're in" Harry smirked teasingly.

"Harry" I wined.

"You'll do great" He said.

Two hours passed and we talked about everything.

"Oh, and by the way, I've got myself a new girlfriend" Harry said with a proud smile.

"Oh, really?" I asked

"Yeah. She's great. Her name is Mandy and she's short, blonde with big green eyes. She is really funny and makes me laugh more than Louis does" He said with a dreamy smile on his face.

"She sounds wonderful"

"AND she's invited to the wedding so you'll meet her" He said

"By the way, when is the wedding?" I asked

"In two weeks"

"TWO WEEKS?"

"Chill"

"But how am I supposed to learn songs, find a dress and a hairstyle, take care of my children, take care of my house, work, and everything else in TWO WEEKS?"

"As usual I'm one step ahead of you" He calmly said.

"How?" I spat

"Okay, you seriously need to chill, sis"

"How can I 'chill' as a single mother who is working her ass off to take care of two four year olds?"

"I'm sorry I wasn't here" He said with a sad face

"It's okay" I put my hand on top of his. "So how did you fix my living situation?"

"Okay listen to this" He started with joyfullness in his eyes. "Me, Niall, Liam and Louis will move in here until the wedding" Harry looked happy. A little too happy.

"Okay? So you will...wait! Did you say Louis?!"

"Yes"

"He can't move in here. I don't wanna see him"

"Don't you want him to know about Troy and Lucas?"

"No"

"Why not?"

Tears started to sream down my face as I said

"What if he takes them away from me"

"He'd never do that"

"How do you know?"

"Because I know him and he still loves you"

"No he doesn't"

"Why do you think he doesn't?"

I didn't give him an answer.

Instead I went to my room and to under my bed where I kept the letter.

The letter Louis sent me that broke my heart.