Ch- 3 We can be friends. Right? Wrong.

After settling down in Blake's room i was currently thinking about which subject should i teach him first. I don't even know which subject he sucks at. Just ask him dummy. Yeah i can go like hey Blake mind telling me which subject you suck at most so we can get over with this tourture already.

30 min later >>>

"No Blake. You have to put this on the left side not on the right. Pay attention." I admonished in an irritated voice.

"You are such a pain in the ass i swear i'm kinda regretting bringing you here now" Blake murmured.

We were currently doing Physics on the floor of Blake's room all our books scattred around us and a few paper planes lying here and there. It was pretty much a very tough job to teach Blake anything this was our third subject and he was still not taking any kind of interest in it. He kept getting distracted from small things like when a crow had sat on his window sill and he stared at it like he had never seen something so beautiful. Like duh i'm here for you just get it in your head and listen to me Ahole .

After helping Blake in his Homework he offered me to stay at his house for a box of pizza i didn't mind staying because A- I'M DAMN EXHAUSTED and B- I LOVE PIZZA.

As we waited for our pizza i took some time to observe Blake's room.  It was tastefully  furnished the walls had a few family pictures and there was a neatly stacked bookshelf in the corner with a love seat right besides the big window. His bed had white covers and Blue pillows scattered around and from  where i was sitting i could see the entrance of a walk in closet. None of it me surprised me except the bookshelf never took him as a person who read. His room was actually  the opposite of what Blake's personaility is like . I know i'm no one to judge but whatever.

 However i was kinda thinking where his mom or Dad are like i don't  wanna prey because my moms also at the hospital  most of the time  and i dont get to see her alot but I thought Blake had his parents around all the time while they had extarvagent breakfasts and dinners everyday.And even if his parents are not around they should've left a baby sitter for him because I don't think this air head is responsible enough to take care of his house nonetheless himself. Like seriously look at him with all his badboy aura covering him. He's all carefree and living his life to the fullest. I really admit i am kinda jealous of him for that part. But if he doesn't aces his grades i doubt he's ever gonna graduate. Or get accepted in any kind of university.

Suddenly the door bell rings breaking my trance of thoughts Blake quickly emerged from the kitchen placing two plates on the rug infront of me  and went to answer the door. When he came back the delicious smell of cheese pizza came with him. I OH so kindly snatched the box away from him and started ogling it down my throat. Blake just stood there with an amused smile on his face. Like i could care what he was thinking about. He then retreated back to the kitchen and came  back with only 2 cans of beer and sat crossed legd besides me. I warily eyed the cans and got back to eating. I don't have problem with him drinking but I'm sure as hell not gonna join him.