Chapter 4

~°•°Previously°•°~
I want to know what travis was trying to say...... "Katelyn.... I'm a"
Katelyn's POV
"Katelyn I'm not human.... I'm a Demon Warlock...." What. ...... no way!!! Is that why he told me to be careful? Pfft I'm not weak but maybe I should be afraid a bit ...... idk his strength or anything like that!! ".... I'm gonna head to bed but that's for telling me..... really thanks" I smiled to show I'm not afraid and he smiled and went back to steering the ship.
~°•°Katelyns Dream°•°~
I was on the boat with Travis..... I love him!! HE'S to adorable ~>.<~ but anyway I was sick I felt horible like I was stabbed but I could see a little bit and there was Travis!!! He wasn't Travis though he was a monster he was killing my friends !!!! He tied me up saying he would protect me but the monster took over him...... I'm to weak to help..... I can't help but cry..... I watched my love kill my friends right in front of me....... only to know I was pregnant with Travis demon child.
~°•°Katelyn bolts awake°•°~
*gasps for air and is breathing heavy then shivers* ugh why me! I hate Travis ugh anyway mind off that, it's 3 am... *Crash and thud* Travis is out there ...... LAURENCE TO!!!! I ran as fast as I could but I tripped ..... no.... the dream it's real!!! I'm weak I can't help.... "TRAVIS" I yelled at the top of my lungs. *Travis walks into katelyn's room and is normal looking* "Yes? " "Don't kill laurence" "Laurence? ?? He's not here" "What was that thud and person?" "The thud was me jumping onto deck and I'm the only one here Katelyn besides you, are you feeling ok???" ".......i dont know Travis begins to tear* I had a nightmare I don't wanna talk about..."
"Katelyn..... your burning..... what did you do?" I started to feel sick not that he mentions it bt I'm dizzy not like in the night mare but I can't see or hear.... all there is, is a voice calling me to awaken........ from death.

♡CLIFF HANGER MUAHHA anyway sorry there short but it's so I have many Chapter bit just 4 long ones so that's why anyway pissed at aph rn cause today's LLP where travlyn isn't happening 😭😭 someone help me please I'm gonna die of sadness)
Total Exact Words In This Chapter Cause DUH I Count: 400