Chapter 12. The Past

~°•°Katelyn's Pov°•°~
Travis was slashing his sword as hard as he could at Jeffery, but then it hit me.....(Not the sword!!! A thought came to her mind lol) why is Jeffery doing this? What did I ever do to him or Travis do? Are they fighting cause they love me?...... Travis is protecting me..... I can tell but Jeffery? Why.......Travis didn't do anything to him...

"YOU BASTARD!! DIE ALREADY RRAAAAAAAAAAGH"

My eyes lit up in fear as a bright light flashed.......... what used to be Travis and Jeffery.... is now Demon and Shadow Knight.....

"JEFFORY STOP IT"
"NOT UNTILL HES DEAD AND YOU ARE A SHADOW KNIGHT!!! MY PRINCESS PLEASE SIT"
"DONT YOU DARE CALL HER PRINCESS! ILL NEVER LET YOU HARM KATELYN JEFFORY NEVER EVER!"

Thats when...... Travis got impaled ny jefforys sword

"NO TRAVIS"

i ran to Travis's side as he turned to look at me

"I love you Katelyn and i always will thats why you take this"

*Travis Hands Katelyn A Potion*

"It will take you home..... warn them"

*Travis Unforms From Demon Into Human*

"TRAVIS NO PLEASE*Katelyn sobbing on his chest*"

"Heh...... dont cry.... please...... all i want....is for yoy to be happy......kate...."

*Travis dies in Katelyn Hands*

"TRAVIS NO!!"

"Hmph"

"You....you.....YOU KILLED HIM YOU BASTARD"

"WOAH CALM DOWN!"

"NO I WILL NEVER!! YOU KILLED TRAVIS YOU BASTARD RRAAAAAGH"

ONE TIME I CARE IS WHEN THE THING I CARE FOR LEAVES

I WILL AVENGE YOU TRAVIS

I MISS YOU TRAVIS

SO DAMN MUCH

*Katelyn swings the sword and it hurys jeffory and Katelyn turns Grey*

"WHAT ARE YOU"

"IM KATELYN, THE FIRE FIST DEMON"

"WHAT!"

*Katelyn Grabs Travis's Hand And Sets Thr Ship On Fire While Drinking The Potion*

"KATELYN"

"Aph!!"

"Katelyn!! What happend!! WHY ARE TOU GREY? HOW DID YOU GET HERE?"

"APHMAU JUST PLEASE FIND A WAY TO BRING TRAVIS BACK"

"Alright"

"Please *Katelyn sobs and goes home while aph and laurence take Travis the the Healing place ( idk what there called xD)

Ik its been awhile but i rlly like this book and it seems you guys do to cause if you search Travlyn and scroll down far enough you can find it! Thank you guys and ill be posting this book more often kay? Kay lol bai guys gn♡♡