I know you slept with Jimin

Yoongi stared blankly at the phone until there was a knock on his door. He quickly set down his phone and looked at Taehyung. He gave him a smile before turning his eyes to look at his lilac suitcase.

"What's up, Tae?"

"Mrs. Fox wants us to come down to the lobby. She wants to talk about the schedule before we go to bed."

Yoongi nods and stands up. He tucks his phone away in his pocket and walks over to Taehyung. He closes his door and follows Taehyung out. "Where's Hoseok?"

"He already went. He wanted me to tell you."

Yoongi took the key out of Taehyung's hand and locks the door. He was really scared of what would happen if someone broke in their apartment and took his belongings.. not only that, but his camera. Taehyung tapped Yoongi's left shoulder and made him turn around.

"We'll be gone for a minute, Yoongi. What could possibly happen?"

Yoongi stared at Taehyung before rolling his eyes and walking towards the stairs. Taehyung shaked it off and followed the older downstairs. Mrs. Fox and her familiarized class were huddled by a fireplace. Yoongi and Taehyung went up to the four boys who were in their pajamas.

"Uh. Nice pajamas." Yoongi complimented sarcastically.

"Is that a compliment or a sarcastic tone?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi smirks and everyone assumed it was a sarcastic tone.

"Oh. I never asked.. who's in your group?" Yoongi asked.

"Namjoon and Seokjin. They treat me like I'm their son. Worst nightmare ever." Jungkook rolled his eyes over to Namjoon and Seokjin who were swinging their hands back and forth.

"Excuse me, what? Don't talk like that, Jungkook." Jin scoffs.

"See!"

Yoongi shakes his head.

"Alright. I took attendance and everyone should be here. I brought you down here to talk about the schedule and reminders. Most of you forgot." She looked at the people who must of forgotten because they shrugged and pretended to look confused.

"We are starting day one of nature.. which is research. You will be handed one computer to search things about nature and nature wise only. You will also be sent to your room to do the research unless you want another group to steal your answers. I think it's best if we work at our dorms since you're rooming together." She takes a glance at Yoongi and his friends before turning away.

"Okay. I just wanted to make that clear.. It is getting late so I'm gonna send you off to bed and please.. do not sneak in other groups' rooms. Please stay in yours. Thank you for coming down here and goodnight. Don't stay up too late." Mrs. Fox announced, leaving the lobby and going to her room.

The class sighed and followed her orders. They left the lobby and headed to their dorms with their group. Yoongi, Taehyung, and Hoseok walked back together. Yoongi unlocked and opened the door and flopped on the couch. "Let's watch a movie."

"Yoongi. Didn't you hear what Mrs. Fox said? We have to go to sleep early if we want to succeed in our project." Hoseok replied.

"We'll have enough time for sleep, Hoseok."

Hoseok shaked his head in disagreement.

"Oh, come on." Taehyung jumped up and down.

"Are you seriously gonna fall into his trap? He's not gonna work on the assignment." Hoseok points out.

"I will if we have one night off. Come on. We've been in that bus for who knows how many hours and haven't had one free night to do anything." Yoongi looks at both of them and frowns.

"Fine. Just this once okay, but if we want to get an A on this assignment, you're gonna have to cooperate. You're smarter than us, Yoongi." Hoseok takes a seat next to Yoongi and Taehyung sits next to Hoseok.

Yoongi growled in happiness and pulled out three movies. The options were 'lights out', 'frozen', or 'secret life of pets'. "Which one?"

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Can we please watch Secret Life of Pets? Please please pleaseee." Taehyung begged.

Yoongi stared at him a moment before looking at Hoseok. "Your choice?"

"Well. I'm kinda confused on how you have the 'lights out' movie. It hasn't come out yet."

"I know a friend." Yoongi smirked.

"Yeah, okay. I'll chose Lights Out."

Yoongi nods forward and says, "Welcome to the dark side." He pounds fists with Hoseok and laughs.

"Wait. What about me? Does my vote still count?"

The two boys shake their heads.

"Two out of one vote. Sorry, Tae." Yoongi stood up from his seat and put the DVD disc in the player.

"B-But I'm scared of scary movies."

"Ah, you'll be fine. Hoseok is right there. Just hide behind him if you're scared." Yoongi sat down and turned on the TV, switching it to the DVD channel.

"Don't worry." Hoseok pats Taehyung and lays his head on his shoulder. Taehyungs arms snake around Hoseok's waist. He pulls him tighter and frowns. Hoseok places a soft kiss on his forehead and rests his back. Yoongi frowns disgustingly and presses the play button. The movie started and Taehyung was already hiding behind Hoseok.

"I'll be right back. I just have to make popcorn. Can't watch a movie without something to eat." Yoongi hopped up and headed towards the kitchen until a sudden ding came from his phone.

I can see you.

Yoongi looked around the kitchen but there was no one to be seen. He even checked the windows outside. No sight of anyone. He shaked it off and unwrapped the popcorn from the wrapper. He stuck it into the microwave and waited patiently. Soon enough, the popcorn was done. He took it out of the microwave and exchanged it for a bowl. Once he threw the bag away, he received another text. He pulled the phone out of his pocket and read the text. Unknown.

You can hide, but not for long. I know you slept with Jimin.

Yoongi quickly grabbed the bowl and tossed it over to Taehyung and Hoseok. The popcorn hit their face, they growled. "What was that for?"

"I'll be back. If Mrs. Fox comes around, tell her I'm taking a walk."

He closed the door and headed towards the Amoris' hallway. He finally approached the door he was looking for and he knocked on it. The one he was looking for, opened the door with a bed head.

"Hyung. What's going on? You're not supposed to be down here. Are you okay?"

"Jimin! You told someone that I slept with you?"