Sci-fi Oc

Mason Antara

Description- Brown eyes, blueish skin, and black hair. He wears a brown sleeveless jacket with two pockets at the top and two at the bottom, a black shirt, brown shorts, and black boots. He has on the right side of his shorts a silver futuristic pistol and on the left is a silver metallic short blade.

Backstory- For as long as Mason could remember he had always been at the orphanage. He never thought about where or who his parents are. All he knew was that the orphanage was hell and he was getting out only one of two ways. Either someone adopted him which was unlikely or He leaves on his own when he can get a job. Until then all Mason had was his best friend Jackson. The two always stuck together and played games together. They were like brothers. Until one day criminals broke into the orphanage and held everyone captive. Mason and Jackson at the time were just heading back from town, so when they got there and saw the police surrounding the building they got confused. The officers told them their friends were being held captive and that the police were working on it. Mason and Jackson sat there and watched in fear. Later that night the rebels made one last threat. They said if they didn't get 5 million Ken they would burn the  orphanage to the ground. The police said they were bluffing, but later that night when the orphanage was in flames Mason didn't know who he hated more.  The criminals who had fled the scene or the police standing in front of him. Mason and Jackson made a deal that night that they would become bounty hunters and hunt  down any criminal they could. Sadly weeks later they were then split up and forced to live with foster parents. Devastated at the loss of his friends and being split up from Jackson, Mason sunk into depression. He would barely eat food or talk to anyone for a long time. Over time his depression slowly turned to rage. Mason vowed to become a bounty hunter no matter what and track down the criminals who haunt his dreams. At the age of 20 Mason worked hard everyday until after many hard months he finally became a registered bounty hunter. From there on he would complete bounties while in his spare time getting any information he could on the criminals who ruined his life.