Plague Oc

Jason Hawken

Description- A 16 year old boy. He has brown hair with blonde highlights. Because of the infection he now has one blue eye and one green eye. He also has black spots on his body and the infections caused him to become itchy which now has left  scars all over his body as well. He wears a black jacket with a red shirt underneath and blue jeans. The spots on his body carry a dangerous sickness that invades the body and destroys the immune system allowing other diseases to get inside and inevitably kill the person. Jason carries around a switch blade.

Backstory- As a young kid Jason and his sister Alice were the best of friends. They would go everywhere together and always had each other's backs. Once the infection hit  Jason became infected. He forced himself to stay in his room and never leave it.  Soon he started to grow black spots on his skin. Later he started to become itchy  and scratched non-stop. Scars soon started to appear on him from all the itching. Alice would always stay by his side. She would sit and talk with him for hours, eat  in his room with him, and play games with him. She didn't care what happened to her as long as her brother was ok. Not knowing what the spots did they would shake hands  and hug each other among other things. After a few weeks his sister started to get badly  sick. Jason realized that his black spores were the cause so he told her to stay away but  she wouldn't listen. She toughed through her sickness and pretended it was nothing more then a cough. Sadly soon enough his sister died and Jason was destroyed. He would cry every night and refused to eat  for several days. All he could do was blame himself for his sisters death. He soon figured there was no point  in staying there anymore so he left in middle of the night with only his switch blade, a picture of his sister,  and the clothes on his back. He has vowed to never make another friend in fear that the same fate his sister had  may fall onto another. He holds the belief that if he dies there will be nobody to remember how his sister was, so  he goes alone from town to town doing what he can to survive.