Pokémon Oc

Name-Burble

Team- Blaziken,

Mightyena,

Rhydon,

Gengar,

Lapras,

and Staraptor.

Characteristics- Determined to be the best trainer. Treats all his Pokémon with love and care. He shows kindness towards everyone no matter what. But he isn't perfect either. He has trouble remembering all of his Pokémon's moves and names them strange things. He is a bit naïve and trusts everyone in the world. Though his optimism and naivety get's him into trouble sometimes.

Description- He wears a black and red striped shirt, black pants, and carries a satchel that  holds his pokeballs among other things. He has blue eyes and black shaggy hair.

Story- When Burble was just a little boy his sister had just started her journey as a pokemon trainer. Burble admired his sister for how talented she was. He aspired to be just as good as her, so when the  day came for him to get his first pokemon he didn't turn down the offer. He chose Torchic as his starter. Now as a child Burble had a friend by the name of Fern, so when Burble heard Fern was also getting a pokemon he was excited. After they got their pokemon Fern declared them rivals and wiped the floor with Burble in their first battle. Burble shrugged off the loss and simply said he would get better while Fern gloated about his victory. They now both set off on their journeys.