Fantasy Oc

Milly

Description- She wears a brown short jacket, a white shirt, Brown pants, and red boots. Yellow eyes and Orange longish hair. Slightly darker orange hair and tail.

Back Story- Milly is the daughter of an old wizard. All her life Milly has always been held in her fathers tower because he didn't want her to know the outside world. One day while Milly was on the bottom floor alone while her father was at work a young man came to the door and knocked. She ran to the door, opened it, and saw the man there. He introduced himself as Ereth and Milly for the first time fell in love. The man asked to come in and Milly let him in. He was kind to her and never asked for anything. All he wanted to do was talk she thought. She offered him tea and he took her up on the offer. As Milly was in the kitchen making tea she heard a loud crash and ran out of the kitchen. Ereth wasn't there where she left him. She ran up the steps and into her fathers studies. It was dark in the room. She thought nobody was there until a candle was lit and standing there was Ereth. He held in his hand a knife with her father bleeding out in the chair. With his last breathe the wizard spoke magical words and the world around Milly vanished. When the world reappeared she was laying on the ground in a dark cave with just a candle by her. She picked up the lit candle and carried it down a dark tunnel. As she got out of the cramp tunnel she saw a sword in a sheathe laying on a pedestal. She walked up to it with candle in hand and looked down at it. Inscribed on the sheathe was the words. For Milly from your loving dad. She pulled the sword out of the sheath and stared at it. Shining in the light was a short sword made of steel with a golden hilt. Dragon designs on the hilt. The sword started to glow a bright golden color. A strange force lifted her off the ground and caused the yellow glow to appear around her. As she floated there an orange tail and ears grew on her. After a few more minutes she was slowly put on the ground. She put her hands on the new cat ears and then the tail. She muttered "How..." Then she heard her fathers voice. He said "Daughter i am sorry for trapping you for so long. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I had to keep you there because of my past, but now that i'm dead i changed your appearance a little, so you can live in the world." After he spoke Milly fell to her knees and started to cry. At that moment she decided to do what she can to help the world and hunt down Ereth at the same time.