Chapter 1

"Hey Minhee, can you please close the shop for me?" my mom yelled from the backroom.

"Yeah." I yell back to her and all she says is thank you and slowly walks out the door, but looks like she is in pain. "Eomma, are you okay?"

"Yes, just a little swore. It was a long, busy day today." She sighs "Well, goodnight thanks again." She mumbles while walking out of the shop.

'Everyone says I look like my eomma when she was little. That's all I know I have from my eomma. My appa...I'm not sure about. Eomma doesn't like to talk about him. I must have his personality cause I act nothing like my eomma.'

I hear the bell ring along with the door shutting. I thought it was my eomma and she forgot something, but once I looked up I saw a man standing there in front of me in what looks like an expensive suit, his hair was pulled back, he was also wearing...sunglasses?

I clear my throat "Um? H-hello? We are c-closed." I tried saying without stuttering  

"Oh. My bad the sign said 'Open'. Are you open tomorrow?" the mysterious man asked in a really deep, clear sounding voice

"Yeah, we are open all week." I answer back. I have to admit I was examining him. He is just so...fascinating to look at.

"Will you be here?" he asked concerned

"When I am out of school. W---"

"When will that be? Do you know?" he interrupted me... I couldn't yell at him. I was unable to remove my eyes from him. "Uh...Earth to lady?" he said while waving his hand in front of my face.

"W-what sorry...2:30 why?" I ask trying not to blush

'He just kept staring at me, or I think he was...I really wished I could rip those glasses off his face. He was kinda creeping me out...I was starting to get uncomfortable... '

"I was just wondering..." he says once he realized I was getting uncomfortable "What's you're name?" he suddenly ask before I could say anything...is he trying to change the subject?

"M-my name? Why on Earth would you wanna know that?" I asked trying my best to joke around

"So, I can know my f...I mean so we could be friends." he said correcting himself

"What were you about to say?" I question trying to hold in my laugh cause I already knew what he was going to say.

"Haha. Nothing. Just answer my question." He demanded...I have to admit that fake laugh he did while scratching the back of his neck was a little attractive.

"Cute. My name is Lee Minhee, but just call me Minhee." I said while laughing a little

"Minhee? Nice. My name is---" He got interrupted by his cellphone ringing...I wish I had the money to have one of those. "Sorry I have to take this." he mumbled while holding a finger up.

'I can't believe I'm 18 and I still haven't had my first phone. It's hard being poor, I am lucky I even get a meal everyday. We are about to lose our apartment and coffee shop...Looks like I am going to homeless.'

"Okay, I'll be there give me a minute I'm in the middle of something important. Okay, bye." he said before he hung up. "I have to go...Can I get you're number?" he questioned, but I didn't have a answer...

It took awhile for me to think of an excuse..."I'm not allowed to give it out to strangers." I say and all I got was a rectangular box smile.

"Well if you give it to me we could get to know each other better." he says while laughing

"I don't have a phone." I finally say cause I didn't feel like making up anymore excuses.

"You are joking right?" he asked shocked

"I'm cereal.." I sigh and all I got was a laugh and another smile...his smile was so adorable...

"Cereal? Well anyway I'll get you one, Minhee." he smiled 

'Why does he sound so weird saying my name? All we did was stare at each other for awhile...or at least I was...I'm not sure he was still wearing his glasses.'

"What?" I ask while trying to hide my face because I could feel it getting redder and redder the more I stared.

"You heard me." he said with a big smile. "Well bye Minhee, I have to go now. See you tomorrow!" he said while walking towards the door.

' He isn't like normal people. He is rich though...it's obvious...I can't like him.' 

--------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey everyone, how did you like the story? I am trying new things with my stories. I know I already have a Taehyung fan fiction going on right now, but my next story I am going to make is going to be a Hoseok fan fiction. Do you guys think I should change it into someone else if so comment what you think. Make sure to vote, comment, and share if I should continue this fan fiction! Anyways, have a nice day or night!