Chapter 5

"Thanks Sadie... " I sarcastically said.

"What? " She asked cluelessly. Only thing BTS kept doing was trying to hold in there laughter.

"Never mind... " I sighed rolling my eyes. Taehyung started laughing. After he did so did the rest of the group. I ended up laughing with them once I saw Taehyung smile.

'Goddammit why is he doing this to me? I'm not supposed to be falling for him...my eomma is going to kill me... '

"So,  do you guys want to go hangout? " Jungkook asked

"No, I'm just going to stay here with Minhee." Taehyung said while walking from behind me, and putting his arms around my waist.

I tried wiggling out of his grip,  but he just kept pulling me closer and closer to him. Everyone just stood back and watched with no care...like it was normal for them. I kept trying to squirm out of his tight embrace then he finally let me go.

"Wow, that is the first time I have seen a girl reject hyung..." Jungkook said stunned. Everyone just laughed and Taehyung...he was upset I made him let go.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Namjoon asked looking around. 

"Hell yeah!" Everyone yelled besides me and Taehyung. 

"Sadie, don't go to wild...Especially with you know who!" I tried shouting to her before she walked out.

"Okay mom!" She yelled back

"You two are really nice friends." Taehyung stated pointing at the door. I turned around and realized he was still here. 

"Why did you want to stay with me instead of hanging out with them?" I questioned

"I wanted to. Also to help...and so you wouldn't be alone." Taehyung declared while walking behind the counter. 

"Okay, you'll need to wear this though." I laughed hanging up a apron with a big bow on it.

"Are you serious? Your not wearing one though." He announced while pointing at the cloth in my hand in disguise.  All I did was laugh for a couple minutes.

"I was just joking." I rolled my eyes. A smile slowly started to appear on his face and it was adorable...my heart was racing like crazy.

"Oh your a litter joker...I see." he laughed, but I just had a blank face. "Why so serious?" He tried doing a joker impression and that broke my blank face into a big smile.

"I have a question..." 

"I might have an answer." Taehyung replied

"I am serious Tae." I scolded 

"Okay, joesonghamnida." He apologized

"Why do you like to hangout with me so much?" I questioned. I am guessing he wasn't expecting that cause his face slowly become serious. He was also taking awhile to think...

'Did I upset him with what I asked? Why is he taking so long to think? Oh my this is embarrassing...'