//Chapter 13//

trigger warning(?) if you're sensitive to rape then skip until you get to the last underlined bold letters.

Ashley's POV

Andrew and I were on the swing, kissing as if there was no one there with us. Without a care in the world, nothing else mattered at that moment, just him. Andy was the only person and thing that mattered now. He's the only one that's ever loved me, ever.

I'm glad I have him, I know he'll never hurt me. We ended up walking home after a couple of hours and we just walked together in silence. When we got home, he opened the door for me and told me to walk in first. I smile and walk in and run upstairs. "Andrew, I'm gonna change into my pajamas!" "Okay!" I grab some sweats and a shirt that belongs to him. I smile and take off my pants, then slide my legs into the sweats. I take my shirt off and slip Andrew's shirt over my head. I smile as I feel safe wearing it. I walk down the stairs and see Andrew hunched over the counter.

I hear grunting and growling, I start to get scared. "A-Andy? Are you okay?" I walk up to the other side of the counter so I can see his face. I tilt my head to the side, confused. I stop hearing grunts and suddenly hear a maniacal laughing. I back away slowly, "Andy? Andrew! Stop it, Andrew, you're scaring me!" I yell as I start to back away. He turns and looks me in the eye, smirking, then laughing louder. My eyes start to tear up, I'm suddenly turning around and running out of the house. I run as fast as I can, then look back. He's right behind me, I try to run even faster but in a matter of seconds, I'm on the ground.

I have my eyes closed the entire time. I open them for a split second and see him on me, staring at my soul with his blood-red eyes. I whimper when I feel his tongue on my neck, he stands up and picks me up off the ground. He throws me over his shoulder and takes me back to the house. "Let me go! Who are you? Stop!" I kept yelling at him to leave me alone, to put me down, what he did with Andy. He never answered me.

"Why hello there, Ashley. My name is Myst. How are you? You seem very delicious. Now, what I want you to do is obey me, alright baby?" "Get the fuck away from me! Where's Andrew and what have you done with him?!" I start to punch his back while kicking his chest too. I tried squirming out of his grip but couldn't. His grip tightened each time I moved, I stopped trying to escape and just cried into his shoulder. He threw me on the couch and left the room for a second. I wanted to leave, but my body wouldn't move.

I finally got the courage to get up but as soon as I did, I was pushed back down by Myst. "Ah ah ah, you can't leave baby. You're all mine now." He winks and removes his hands from behind his back. I look at his hands and see he has something, a rope.

"M-Myst, why do you h-have rope?" "Oh, just need to tie my baby up, so he can't touch me, hurt me, or try anything funny." He smirks and I shudder. "Who are you?" I ask him while I step back a couple of steps, making him get closer to me every time I moved away.

"Why, I'm Myst, Andrew's evil, but better, side. See, I only come out when he's having a bit of... Trouble." He has a sinister smile on his face and I shake my head. "No, please, let me have Andy. Please." I beg for ten minutes and he still says no.

I gave up and laid on the couch. "Good girl." He grabs my wrists and starts to tie them together. I sob quietly and let him tie me.

~~trigger~~

I move my wrists a bit because the rope was tied tight. It makes me sad that Andrew would think of doing this to me, I understand for it to be something kinky but I want this with Andrew, not Myst.

I was about to ask him a question when his lips were against mine. I didn't want to kiss back because it felt wrong, even if it was Andrew's body, it wasn't Andrew. I didn't kiss back and Myst broke up the kiss, I was about to sigh in relief until I felt something on my face. He punched me, Myst punched me. I stared at him in surprise, I started tearing up.

"W-why would you hit me? Why would you punch me...? I... I thought you cared, I know you're in there Andy. Why would you want to do this to me? Oh I know, because I'm a worthless piece of shit. Darren was right, no one will ever love me. Why did I think it would be different with you? I'm so fucking stupid." At this point, I was bawling.

"Shut the fuck up you piece of crap. Get over here." He grabbed my wrists and pulled me over to him. He stood in front of me and suddenly ripped off my sweats, then my- Andrew's shirt. I was in my panties only. I was crying even more now, in three seconds, my panties were off. I felt the cold breeze hit my thighs and it made me cry even more.

He threw me against the couch and got behind me. He spat on his hand and lubed up his penis. "Myst, please don-" I was cut off by a sudden pain. I yelled and cried. I couldn't handle this. I was getting raped, again.

He kept pounding into me while I just cried. I didn't want this, any of this. He pulled out and I was relieved, then I heard him grunting. I turned my body to the point where I could see him but still be resting on the couch.

~~over~~

Myst shook his head and all of a sudden, he dropped to the floor. "What the...? Ash? Ashley! Are you okay?!" "Get the fuck away from me. Cut these off of me." I said without making eye contact. "But Ash-" "Now Andrew!" He nods and goes to the kitchen, returning with a knife soon after. He cuts the rope and I throw it on the ground. I pick up my panties and the sweats and put them back on. I leave his shirt on the floor and run up the stairs. I enter the room and get a shirt that belongs to me and I put it on. I grab my phone, my charger and my bag of clothes.

I walk downstairs, pass Andrew while ignoring him, then walk out the door. I walked to the park and sat on the swing he and I were on earlier. I sat there and just cried, luckily no one was around to hear me. Or, so I thought.