Chapter 1

Deanna POV

I laid in bed and stared up at the ceiling. Lucas had left earlier because he had to go to the studio and afterwards he was gonna play ball with the boys. I lazily rolled over and grabbed my phone. I checked the time and it was only 10:35. I was about to put my phone down until I got a text.

Allie: Hey bitch wake up so we can go to the mall. Be ready by 12.

I chuckled at the text before replying.

Deanna: Okay see you at 12.

I said before lying my phone back on the table. I got up and dragged my self to the closet. I picked out some blue jeans and a black high low top that had taken on it written in gold. I got out my matching black and pink underwear set and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes.

I put on my out fit and began to curl my hair which took about 30 minutes. I headed back in my bedroom and checked the time. It was only 11:50. I put on my black ballerina flats and MK purse and headed downstairs.
" Shit " I mumbled as I remembered that my phone was still upstairs. I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed it. When I got downstairs I grabbed my bag and headed outside to see Allie in the car playing with her nails. I hopped in her car and closed the door. She had on some black jeans with blue ballerina flats with a blue high low top that had taken written on it. " I swear you be reading my mind every mornin " I said before we laughed and pulled off.

" Stop by McDonalds right quick" I say and she nods. We pull up to the window and I order. I pull out my wallet getting ready to pay but she stops me." I gotchu" she says and I pretend to wipe a tear from my eye." My nigga" I say and she laughs as we pull up to the next window. She pays for the food and we get back on the road. After 20 more minutes of driving we were at the mall and I was finished with my food.

I threw my trash away and we headed inside the mall. First we stopped at Forever 21. " Oh my god! Dee look at this" she squealed. I turned around and saw this really cute bomber jacket. It was baby pink and it had baddie written on the back of it in black bold letters." I'm getting that" I said and went over and found my size. Once we got the jackets we headed out the store. Next we stopped at Sophora. Allie got a bunch of make up but I only got some liquid eyeliner. I've never worn make up and don't plan on it.

Once we had went to like 100 more stores we stopped at the food court and got some smoothies." So one of jaydin friends is having a pool party tonight and I want you and Luc to come" she said." Nope" I said popping the p." Please Dee you never go anywhere any more" she said and I gave her that " really nigga" face." Okay maybe you do but please. I'll buy you that lip stick you wanted" she begged poking out her lip." Fine " I huffed and a wide smile spread across her face." Ayyyee! That's my girl! I'll text you the address and what time to be ready later" she said and I nodded. We threw away our empty cups and headed to the car.

She dropped me off back at home after we said our goodbyes. I headed inside and sat my bag down. I grabbed a bottle of water and went in our game room. After about an hour of playing almost all of the games we had, I went in the bedroom. I threw my shoes in my closet and laid back in the bed. I put on my headphones and blasted The First Time by Elliot Trent. ( Y'all really really need to go check out that song. It's amazing and it deserves more attention. It doesn't disappoint.) I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Lucas POV

I was hot, thirsty, sweaty, and hungry after that long ass game we just played. Me and Dillyn Were sitting down waiting for Jaydin to come out of the bathroom. I was about to get up and beat on the door but he came out." Finally" I said. He sucked his teeth." Man shut up. Yo ass just miss Dee" Jaydin said and I started cheesin. They shook their heads and we made our way to the car. I pulled out my phone and called Deanna. She answered on the seccond ring.

Deanna: Hey baby.

Lucas: Hey babe. Make a lil sum for me aight?

Deanna: Aight baby see you when you get here. I love you.

Lucas: I love you too.

Conversation Ended

I looked over to see Jaydin and Dillyn smiling hard." What y'all niggas smiling so hard for? Damn" I said." My nigga in love." Dillyn said and Jaydin started laughing." Shut you burnt Hershey bar ass up jaydin. You know you in love with allie crazy ass" I said and Dillyn laughed even harder." You right. You right" he said as he nodded his head back and forth.

We said our goodbyes as they dropped me off. I headed inside and the scent of stake and potatoes filled my nose. I walked in the kitchen and saw her in a see through t shirt. She had on a bra and thong under it. I smiled at the thought. I went up to her and rapped my arms around her.
" How was basketball ball " she said flipping the stake over." It was good." I said before kissing her neck. She bent down and opened the over door. Ass all the way out.

Deanna POV

I bent down to get the potatoes out the oven when I felt a hard slap on my ass. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning." Boy stop. You play too much" I said and he laughed. He grabbed me and pulled me to his chest, our faces only inches apart." You like it though" he whispered. He leaned in and kissed me. I instantly got butterflies in my stomach. I pulled back and stood on my tippy toes to kiss his nose." Go take a shower. Dinner will be ready when you come down" I said turning around to tend to the steak.

I'm back babes!! I know the first chapter is kinda boring but trust me, it's gonna get better.

I just made another book . It's called Wolf and it's a Chris Brown Fan fiction.

But sorry for any mistakes guys!!