Chapter 4

Dillyn POV

She was working on her fourth blunt and she was already way past high. " Shawty slow down now " I said softly. Her eyes hung low and they were red. She sighed and put the blunt down. " You know that's about 29 dollars right? " she said making me chuckle. " I'll buy you another one but just relax and chill for right now. Ya need to" I said as I got up to dispose of the blunt. Right now, she was in a lot of pain. I know how it feels. I went back in the living room to were she was and I saw her laying there watching TV. I went and sat beside her. " Ya hungry? " I asked her and she nodded her head. I swear she looked good as hell while she was high. " Got any ideas " I asked.
" Surprise me " she said lowly. I nodded my head and got up. I grabbed my keys and phone and headed to the front door." Call me if ya need me aight " I said. " I will" I heard her say before heading to my car.

Deanna POV

I got up and went upstairs to our bedroom. I grabbed a couple of bags and started to pack his shit. My auntie always told me ta never cry over a bum ass nigga. So this is what I'm doing. All his clothes and shoes were pack up and I took them all downstairs one by one. I was about to go upstairs time get the last bag when I heard s knock on the door. " He must of went to McDonald's " I mumbled before going to get the door. Once I opened it my smile quickly faded as I saw who it was. I quickly tried to shut the door but failed miserably as he forced his way in. " Get the fuck out " I spoke as calm as possible. But my anger was quickly building up so I knew me being calm wasn't gonna last long." Look baby I just wanna talk" he spoke trying to grab my arm. I stepped back as I laughed bitterly." First of all" I said, my accent coming out, " I ain't cha baby. Seccond of all, I don't wanna talk, but what I would like you to do is ta get cha cheating ass out my house. I already gotcha stuff packed so you can get it tonight or tomorrow. Your choice." I said in a disgusted tone." Just listen to me. Please" he begged trying to make eye contact with me but I wouldn't let him. I sighed deeply before laughing again.
" Still my answer is no. Go talk to Allison" I said rolling my eyes at the thought." I promise what we did was nothing-" he managed to say before I cut him off. That really pissed me off.
" WHAT YOU DID WAS SOMETHING LUCAS! WHAT YOU DID WAS EVERYTHING! I TRUSTED YOU! I WANTED TO START A FAMILY WITH YOU! YOU WERE MY FIRST! BUT NOW I SEE ALL OF THAT MEANT NOTHING TO YOU BECAUSE WHEN YOU TONGUED DOWN MY EX BEST FRIEND YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY! " I yelled at him. By this point, I wasn't gonna waste my tears on this bum ass nigga." Now, get the fuck out of my house " I said pointing to the door. What happened next was unexpected. He hit me. I fell to the ground holding me face. I always thought it was wrong for a woman to hit a man just as it is for a man to hit a woman. There fore I never laid my hands on a man. He repeated kicked me on my stomach over and over again. I remember coughing up blood and then everything went black.

Dillyn POV

I finally got our Chinese food and was getting out and heading to the door. I saw Lucas's car parked in the drive way so know that meant trouble. I ran to the door and noticed it was unlock so I ran inside. All I saw was Deanna cough up blood and Lucas kick her in her stomach again. I dropped the food and ran in behind him and pulled him off of her. All I saw was red after that. Once I was done giving him his ass woopin' I ran over to Deanna and picked her up. A few tears fell from my eyes as I ran to the car looking at her beat up body.

I was finally at the hospital and parked at the emergency entrance. I ran inside with her in my arms and blood slowly dripped down her mouth." SOMEBODY HELP US PLEASE " I yelled and a nurse ran over to me.
" Please mama. She's been beaten bad and she's coughing up blood. " the lady shook her head and pressed some button. A few seconds later couple of people out her on a stretcher. I watched as they rolled her away her and the lady directed me time the waiting room. I sat there and prayed that everything would be alright.

I'm so sorry that this chapter is so sad guys. Some good stuff will happen in the future but for right now bear with me.

Is lucas wrong for what he did?

Should Deanna forgive Allie?

Thoughts on Dillyn?

Sorry for any mistakes guys!!