Parents

When Luffy woke up, he opened his eyes and saw his mother(?) staring at him. When she realized that he was awake, she gave him a wide grin, and he was surprised by the fact that she looked strikingly similar to him when he was in his late 20s. Although she had porcelain white skin (it kind of reminded him of the color of the marshmallows he got to eat in Sweets Island) while his was tan from sailing in the Grand Line and had a smaller jawline compared to his, she had the same jet black hair, large black eyes, and bright grin. He would believe Usopp if he said that she was his long lost twin sister. It would be perfect if she had the same scar he had under her left eye. It was his mom alright. He was brought back from his thoughts when he heard a knock coming from the door. The door creaked open and he saw a man with a large build and long black hair. And those tattoos... The tattoos on the man's face reminded him of someone. He let out a squeak when the man lifted him from his mother's hands and realized that he couldn't speak. He started crying because a dangerous-looking stranger was taking him away from his mother. His body tensed and the man must have realized that he didn't like being carried because he gave him back to his mother. "Is my own son scared of me?" the man said, and...was that a pout? "Haha. Considering the fact that your looks can scare even the toughest of pirates, then it's a yes," his mother answered. Father? Was that Monkey D. Dragon? His eyes widened in surprise as his brain started processing the fact that he was looking at the most wanted man in the world. He only ever saw his father on bounty posters and the real thing wasn't as intimidating as the pictures in those posters, although it is probably due to his younger age. "I'm glad I got to see my son before having to set sail again," the man said, ignoring his wife's previous comment. "This soon? Can't you stay for a few more days? It has only been a week." His mother looked dejected and he concluded that Dragon rarely visited. Not like he couldn't understand, though. He also loved to go on adventures with his nakama and discover things other people never saw before. His father and mother continued their conversation which he didn't really listen to while he just stared at the room he was in. He concluded that he was in a small wooden house in the middle of the forest. Suddenly but not surprisingly, he felt his stomach calling for food, specifically meat. Yeah, meat is a great idea. He didn't know how to talk yet so he did the closest thing he knew would get his mother's attention; crying. And he decided that he was very good at it. He was disappointed when he realized that he wouldn't be having any meat until he had his teeth back.