City of Gangsters

A/n: Hey niggas! Another Story here~

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

WARNING: Foul words are on your way.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

They said, experience is your best teacher.

And I also believe it.

Because of that experience,

I made my way to enter this world.

It's the reason why Im still alive.

And because of that experience,

Im going to fulfill my promises.

The pomises that I made in front of that person.

And because of that experience,

Im having my revenge.

Because of that experience,

I enter the city of gangsters.

Where cruelty reigns,

And peace does not exist.

Where Brains and experiences are the key to succeed.

And emotions are traitors.

Dead bodies and honor are their trophy.

In this Land, everyone wants to survive.

And no one loves to die.

In this City, there are TWO things to remember:

KILL to SURVIVE,

and

SURVIVE to KILL.

Ellaire's POV

"Ellaire, you're going to that damn city whether you like it or not." He said calmly.

"And why would I follow your orders?" I answered him, emotionless.

"Because Im your grandfather. You do what I want." he said again, calmly yet full of authority within his voice. But, the hell I care.

"And so?" still not showing any emotion towards him.

"Just do it." he said intently.

"Give me one valid reason why I should follow your f*cking orders." I said coldly, but inside, my internal organs are jumping because of happiness. Its really nice--no scratch that--wonderful is the right term, lets do it again, Its really wonderful to see him pissed off. He's as red as a tomato.

He left a heavy sigh before constructing his sentence, "Because the people you're hunting are living in that sh*t." my heart immediately reacts after hearing his answer.

"Proofs." Im not going to that F*cking sh*t for nothing. Im not a f*cking idiot to fly there immediately. We don't have brains for nothing. -__-

He gave me a brown envelope. At first, I hesitated to grab it, but there's something inside me that really want to open it. So in the end, I grabbed it from my retard grandfather and opened it immediately.

My world suddenly stopped. My heart beats faster than the normal heart beat. My brain immediately formulated and gathered information about this sh*ts that Im holding.

Pictures. Pictures with people in it. They have bloods all over their body. Some are holding their guns. while one guy is torturing a young man using his dagger. Their faces are covered with black cloth. They wear gangster clothes.

All of the pictures are the same. They are taking innocent people's lives. But hell, who am i kidding? No one's innocent in this world especially in that city. They didn't gave that name to that city for nothing. That City's full of death addicts.

But there's one thing that captures me and push me to agree with my grandfather's orders.

Their tattoos.

That tattoo that makes me shiver because of anger. The thing that never left me. The only proof that they are the reason why my life's a sh*t. The tattoo that will be my reason to kill. One of the things that I can never forget.

Im having my revenge. And Im killing them without showing any mercy. The day has come that I can use the trainings that I've had for 12 years.

"Im going to that f*cking city. Im having the bloodiest revenge ever." I said still not showing any emotion."Im going to the City of Gangsters. I'll show them no mercy." and smirk. An evil smirk. He smiled. I left his office and went to my room.

As soon as I entered my room, I took that picture and smiled sadly. Im getting you my revenge. That's my promise.

I entered my walk-in-closet and packed my things up.

See ya tomorrow, Fellas. I'll be your worst nightmare that you won't ever forget even after you die. Even during your last breath, you'll suffer in my own hands.

Im gonna make your lives miserable. Miserable as hell.

Mark my words.

'Cause I,

Ellaire Preesa Jianna Sullivan Sy

will come... SOON

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*