Chapter 7

A/N: Sorry guys super late UD. May nagbabasa pa ba? Comment naman po kayo kung anong tingin niyo sa UD para ganahan ako. T_T

Anyway, happy 2k! Nakapag-thank you naba ako sa inyo? Kung wala pa, THANK YOU PO~ Kung tapos na naman, thank you ulit. hihi. Love you~

Enjoy reading. Medyo madugo itong UD nato. XD

Ellaire's POV

Im running in a long maze for I don't know how many hours.

Im panting and catching my breath but I can't stop. No. My feet won't.

It's as if something's after me. Or maybe it is 'someone'.

I keep on looking back. Im hell scared. I know I am.

Im sweating coldly. I don't know what will happen if that 'someone' catches me.

Im running as fast as I could but every minute Im looking at my back. Afraid that maybe he's already there.

I was silently praying for Him to guide me. To let me escape. To guide me to the exit of this maze.

And also silently cursing the person who made this shitty maze.

I thought I couldn't stop my feet from running nor my heart from beating fast because Im scared.

But Im wrong. I stop at my tracks. And the fast beating of my heart doubled. I was more scared. My hands are sweating. When I heard that familiar voice shouting.

"Ahhhhhh!" And followed by a loud bang. Im not stupid to not know that it came from a gun.

"Mom." I said silently. I turn to look at the way where the shout came from.

That one bang was followed by another bang, then another one, and another one. Until I found myself covering my own ears, sitting in the wet grass and crying.

"Not my Family. Please. Take me not them. Im begging you." I said in between my tears. My sob became bigger not knowing that I was catching my breath. This time not because of running, but because of crying.

"Please."

Dark's POV

Naalimpungatan ako sa pagkakatulog ng makarinig ng mahihinang pag-iyak mula sa kanang bahagi ko.

I opened my eyes and a dark room with only two lampshades open beside the bed I slept. I looked at my right side and saw her.

Sky. She's resting her head on top of her arms on the bed. Makikita ang kalahating parte ng kanyang mukha kaya kitang kita mo ang pagtulo ng mga likido mula sa mga mata niya.

I was about to wipe it when I heard her talk.

"Not my Family. Please. Take me not them. Im begging you."

She's dreaming about it again. About her family. About what happened to them when she's only 5.

It was the most traumatic event in her life yet she's still fighting. It's a memory that kept on bugging her and her dreams ever since that happened.

When I first heard her dream about her past, I told myself that I'll do everything to give her a happy memories. That I will help her find those people behind her grudges and sleepless nights. Those people who gave and is still giving her pain.

Pero kung hindi ba naman gago ang tadhana. I became one of those people I used to put grudge and curses. The people I wanted to kill. I helped them get rid of this girl instead of me, helping her get rid of them. I know. It turns the other way around.