Chapter 5-Your mine.

I walked beside him watching the birds fly.  I wanted to be a bird.  They were care-free and they could go anywhere they wanted to.  They weren't caged in and they didn't have a a worry in the world.

  I sighed as I walked along side Sasuke.  His hand softly brushing mine, letting me know he wanted to hold my hand.  I acted like I didn't notice, which was a big mistake.  That gave Sasuke a reason to try harder, which of course he did.  Every time I took a single step away, he would take two steps closer.  I felt his hand suddenly grip mine and I glared at him.  "I didn't say you could do that.  In fact I don't want you to."  He stopped suddenly, pulling me to him.  He leaned close to my ear and I felt my heart practically leap out of my chest.  "Then why is your heart beating so fast?  You can fool yourself, Garra, and everyone else, but you can't fool me Ryoko.  I know you better than you know yourself." 

  I glared,"No you don't.  You think you do."  He just smirked.  Stupid arrogant brat.  He pecked my lips and pulled me along.  I stayed put.  "I'm done walking."  I closed my eyes and plopped down.  "Okay."  My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.  Sasuke, giving in that easily? Never.  I screamed as I felt arms wrap around me and pull me to a warm chest. 

  "What are you doing?"  "You said you were done walking.  I couldn't leave you alone could I?"  "Yes."  He smirked as if I were a child he was talking to.  "That wouldn't be very gentlemen like of me."  "Neither was leaving me."  I felt his body stiffen and watched as his face hardened.  "I did that for us, Ryoko," I heard him spit out.  He was irate.

   "No you did it for you. Your selfish."  He set me down and glared.  "I did that so I could have a life with you!"  "You did it so you could avenge your family!"  "So I could start a new one with you!  What would you do if Kakashi was killed?"  "I'd think about his will!  He wouldn't want me wasting my life on something as pety as revenge!  My mother was killed by the akatsuki, do you see me trying to kill all of them?"  I felt his hands clench around my arms as he pulled me to him.

  "I  know you have those thoughts Ryoko.  I can sense that anger and confusion in you.  I can help you get your revenge."  I shivered as I heard him whisper those words into my ear.  I felt my inner mind debate in.  She was your mother, they killed your father too!  Do it Ryoko!  I shook my head to clear my thoughts.  Sasuke kissed my neck as he rubbed soothing circles on my arm.  "I'll help you get your revenge, even though you say you don't want it."  I didn't say anything as he scooped me up and began running.  "Who's your team?"

   I felt his body relax as he spoke,"Jugo, Karin, and Suigetsu.  You won't like Karin but I don't see why you'd have a problem with the other two.  They are annoying."  "Why won't I like Karin?"  "She wants to marry me."  I felt my body stiffen as jealousy began to creep itself into my mind.  "I hate her.  She can't have you, your mine!"  I blushed as I said that out loud. 

  I heard him chuckle as he kissed my lips.  "Jealous Ryoko?"  I nodded my head stubbornly.  Stupid girl.  She doesn't know him like I do.  He's MINE.  He rubbed my arm and whispered,"You don't have to be jealous.  I'm all yours."  I felt myself calm down and laid my head on his chest.  His heartbeat soothed me.  I fell asleep listening to his heart singing me a lullaby.

      I felt something nudge my should as my eyes opened slightly.  Sasuke set me down and I just walked back into his arms.  I was still tired and he was warm.  He was shielding me from the sharp, cold, wind.  He pulled me close and said,"This is my team."  They introduced themselves, as did I.  I shook each of their hands and then I got to Karin.

  I glared slightly as did she.  "I'm Karin."  "I'm his girlfriend.  Ryoko."  I heard the boys chuckle as Sasuke watched me.  "I didn't know he had a girlfriend."  "Well he does."  I walked back to Sasuke and held him closer.  He smiled as he told them we'd camp here for the night.  They others set up their own tents and began to cook dinner.

   Sasuke and I set up our own tents and we ate our food.  Once everybody was done, Jugo had to take watch.  Sasuke pulled me into his tent and I laid down in the warm blankets.  I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me to his chest.  His hard, smooth, unclothed chest.  "Your sexy when your jealous."  I turned so I was facing him.  "Your mine and I want that clear to every girl who dreams of dating the last Uchiha."  He kissed my lips softly and pulled away all too soon.  "I'm yours and yours only."  I smiled, pulling myself closer to him.  That night, I had no nightmares.

*Sorry it's not long! I'll update again, as soon as I can!"