Chapter 10(The End)

I lounged around for days and I felt the need to get out overwhelm me.  I wanted to train and feel the air on my face.  It had been one week and I just had a feeling Sasuke would be coming back today.

    I felt my heart race as I heard the door open.  I ran forward only to stop centimeters away from Sasuke.  He looked a little beat up but he was alive.  "D-Did you?"  He nodded his head and opened up his arms.  I ran into them forgetting the anger I held within the past few days.  "I love you Ryoko and now I think it's time I finish my promise."

   I shook my head and whispered softly, "I refuse to bring children into this world.  I will not stand behind and let you go on missions while I fret at home."

  He smiled and kissed my forehead lovingly,"Then I'll quit with you.  I have enough money saved up as do you.  We can live off that and raise our children to become fine ninja."  I nodded my head and even though I knew we wouldn't give up being a ninja I let him fulfil his promise to make me the mother of his children.

     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             I smiled softly at Sasuke knowing in just two months we would be parents.  It had been 7 long months already and soon I was going to be the mother of his children.  A lot has happened over these past 7 months.  The akatsuki was gone, Sasuke and I were allowed back into the Leaf Village, and Naruto was now Hokage.

   "What are you thinking about?"  I heard Sasuke whisper.  "The things that have happend in the past couple of months."  He smiled and kissed my lips softly.

                                                                      *1 year later*

    I smiled while watching out two baby boys crawl towards their Father.  Sasuke had insisted we name them Itachi and Kenji.  I smiled as I held onto Sasuke.  "Do you think they'll be great ninja?"  He smiled while gripping my arms.  "They've got a powerful mother, an Uchiha father, yes they are going to be great ninja.  By the way, you never did show me what your powers were."   I smiled while looking over to the nearby forest.  "Maybe I haven't, but I'm sure I might soon.  After all, I must teach the boys."  He kissed my forehead and sighed in content, "I love you baka."   "And I love you Duckbutt."

Well I have enjoyed writing this story but I think it's itime to move on.  I will be finishing my other stories and maybe a sequel will be done for this one but I'm not sure.

Thanks for all who have supported and continue to support! I love you guys!