What Matters The Most OS

Randhir was clenching that glass in his hand as hard as he could.

As if it was parth's neck  !!

His irritation broke all its bounds!!
Soon not with standing the extreme pressure exerted by mr. Rank 1 now turned the freshest Romeo mr.randhir Singh shekhawat, the glass broke , and he injured himself yet again !!

" aahhhh" randhir yelped in pain.
He took out his hanky and nursed his wound like always, " sanyukta!! " he sighed !

He opened his eyes only to find vidhusi by his side !!

He made a disgusted face and spat out" what do you want ?"

" abb sanyukta ki sagai ho jayegii na??!! "  she quipped.

randhir cringed !! His heart sank !!
" toh mujhe kyaa??" he fumbled.

" tumhe kyaa?? Tumhe nhii toh kise" she proceeded.

" just !! Just shut up okey " randhir looked away and grabbed his bag , en made a quick exit.

He nearly ran from there, en that's exactly he has been all this while running from his emotions and feelings!! Towards sanyukta.

" why m I this restless?? En where the hell is this bimbo !! I hope she is fine." he sighed.

Randhir nearly went to every nook and corner of FITE in her search but...
she was nowhere !!

He was passing by the basketball court, when his eyes fell on a feminine figure.

" sanyukta" he heaved a sigh of relief.

He nearly ran to her. Only to find her sobbing !! His heart ached.

He hesitantly placed his injured hand on her shoulder, anticipating a jerk , but instead she pulled him close and rested her head on her shoulder , crying uncontrollably.

" U know what parth ! I should die " she sobbed.

" nohhhh" randhir straightened her frame and cupped her face..
sanyu , was taken a back !! She jerked his hand away in a fit of anger.

En screamed in her broken voice " tummm!! Just get lost from here , randhir !! " she pushed him.

Randhir got back to her and smirked.

" toot gayi shaadi aachaa huaa!! Mere bhaiya Bach gayee".

Sanyu was trembling with anger, so much so that she almost forgot the slight notion of rationality.

She just grabbed his injured hard and dug her nails on them.

Pressing them hard,, paining them paining randhir !

She felt certain satisfaction after injuring him, aching him
!!

She kept on pressing his hand with all her might, till she breathed satisfaction, she was breathing heavily, when her eyes fell on randhir , whose face went all red with pain , but he was smiling.

She was astonished, bewildered, she immediately left his hand and looked at him in awe.

" I m sorry " she mumbled.

" R U okey now" he winced.

" but randhir !!" she gulped.

" happy !!" he stammered.

" yahh" she was guilty.

" that's all what matters" he sighed.

And his tears rolled down her eyes!!
That moment was special..

When sanyu met a new randhir !!

THANK YOU...

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS

 Sandhir One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें