Mindtalks OS

Randhir Singh shekhawat perhaps the strongest guy in the eyes of every other soul of FITE.

is a kid by heart ,who tries to veil is soft , needy , love thirsty heart , by a sturdy tough and rude persona.

he was at the terrace , in search of some peace in his solitude.

Coz somehow he knew that he has to spend the entire length of his life like this alone.

The wind was constantly ruffling his velvety hairs.

When he felt a tap on his shoulder...and as he turned his head , she was right beside...him.

He widened his orbs. while she smiled
" U R such a stalker!!" he snorted.

" so what's wrong today..?? Aaj devdas kyun ho!!" she raised her eyebrows.

" they finally got divorced!! " he sighed.

" it was pre-destined randhir!!" she pressed her palms on the railings.

" hmm!!" he eyed the stars..
" cry it out .. U will feel Better!!" sanyu touched his shoulder.

" I m just tired farzii...!! Don't you think I deserve at least one normal relationship....!!" he pleaded nearly.

sanyu clutched both his shoulders and straightened him.

" I dont when things are going to change for better !!!! Its just that I pray for you everyday!! Ke atleast tumhari biwi tumhe chor ke kabhi na bhaage!!" en she chuckled.

Randhir made a face en then smiled sheepishly.

Sanyu looped her arm around his elbow.

" aur agar bhaag gayi! Toh!!?" randhir nudged her.

" aareyhh she has promised me nhi bhaagegii" she winked.

" pukka!!!!" he looked at heart.

" lock kar diya!!" she winked and slowly rested her head on his shoulder.

they stood like that for sometime.
When randhir hushed " u sure na nhi bhaage gii!" with puppy eyes.

" bola na nhi bhagungi *pause* I mean bhaagegiii!!" sanyu covered up and closed her eyes.

" en I won't let u slip away. !!" he hushed under his breath and caressed her hair.

Thank you guys plz vote it.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS

 Sandhir One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें