Why don't you eat lunch?

Woke up at 4:00AM, you know why? The old man demanded me to do laundry early because he can't stand the house looking 'messy' when he eats breakfast. Hence why I was woken up early. Anyways, I rushed and took the heavy basket downstairs. It took me 4 hours to do the laundry but in such rush I forgot that I had school today. So I opened my wardrobe furiously and took my books and uniform out. Wore my uniform when I heard the school bus waiting outside. I ran outside with piles of books in my hand. 'You're late again,' mumbled the driver. I sat down in the front seat and smelt the delicious aroma of a pastry. I turned around and saw everyone eating there breakfast (I believe) on the bus; making my stomach growl even louder. I forgot to take lunch with me again and eat breakfast once again.

First lesson went terribly bad again because I had to stand in the back of the classroom due to my incomplete homework. Second lesson and all my other lesson where the same ,except the fact that the teachers smacked me at the back of my hand with a ruler instead.

I loved going to school even though i had no friends or knew of a teacher who would like me. I was the kid known as 'dumb' and 'ugly'. During lunch nowadays as i had no food, i would sit under the big tree and stare at the sky or pretend i need the toilet and go to every single toilet in the school during lunch to waste my lunchtime and to avoid being questioned about where is my food. Furthermore, I loved school because i knew if i go home i would beaten up over something useless or really tempted to open the fridge and eat something. I had no one at home anymore to talk to so why bother going home, huh? I really wanted to get the highest grades in class so that the teachers wouldn't put me in the back of the classroom again nor wanting my classmates to laugh at me. However, no matter how hard i tried to focus, i just couldn't pass any of my exams. I was and still am a failure i guess.

The bell rang and my peaceful time was over. I got on the bus and went home.  I came into the living room and saw atleast 10 people there again. Well we have guests again.  'Go, make some tea,' cried the old man. I didn't get a 'hi' or 'how was school?' greeting again which i hoped I would get. Anyways I went into the kitchen and made tea and some cookies and then took it to living room which was full of men smoking and playing cards. I placed the tray on the floor and left to change. Then i went into the kitchen to see if we had food left well thankfully there was but not enough for all of us; meaning my brothers were going to arrive soon so that would be hungry as well. So i just took one tablespoon of the curry with a lot of bread and ate it; leaving the rest for the others.

Once the two arrived, i went and warmed the food for them, i was so tempted to eat it but i couldn't because they need to eat more than meand they are really picky when it comes to food where as i don't mind what i eat (as long as it is not seafood). Anyways, once the guests left i had to wash the dishes and iron all the clothes that i had washed. I started doing the chores at 2PM and finished at 10PM. It took me a long time because first of all i was really young so my tiny hands were useless  and it's because i was hungry so i didn't the energy to work faster. Once everything was clean, i had homework to do but i wasn't allowed to keep the lights on in the room so i went into the bathroom.  The questions were so hard so i took so many guesses but if my mother was here i bet she would have helped me.  By the time i completed my homework, it was already morning; meaning it was 2AM!

Let's see if the next day is any better.