Or was it the last day?

Woke up to the sounds of birds singing, doing there daily routine waking us for a day that we do not wish to proceed. It was Friday morning so last day of school so I was at last having my relaxing weekend. The bus arrived and I hopped on for a new adventure. We did not usually get homework due for Friday so I knew today I would be safe in school. 

In science, the teacher was taking about humans berths via a process called respiration and as my mind was getting infused with new terminology, I looked at the window and saw my hair which I cannot. remember the last time I combed or showered properly. And there I was thinking about why no one would be friends with me. I was the oldest kid in my class or the biggest. I was always at the back of the queue because I was taller than others. Therefore, generally my appearance would scare them. I looked down at my hand that had few cuts on it and were drier than Sahara desert. Could not even recall the last time had a proper shower. I felt ashamed as the thought of my mother seeing me in this state would hurt her so I promised myself that I would shower daily from now on. 

The bell rang and it was the end of the day; snapping me out of the daydream I was having. I daydream a lot right now and I think I was introduced to the daydreaming world on that day. I spent so much time daydreaming that I lose track of this real world sometimes. 

My old man was not home today nor were my brothers so it was the best time for a bath. I grabbed the towel and clothes and ran to the bathroom but as I was filling the bucket with 50% cold water and 50% warm water, I felt a shiver down my spine as I was frightened that maybe a rat or cockroach or even a burglar might invade our home and the last thing I wanted to do was die whilst being in the shower. I closed the tap and left. instead, I started making the lunch but guess who forgot to put the salt in this time? Me, again. 

The went smoothly almost unbelievable as I got into my bed and locked myself away hoping tomorrow would be the same.