New Girl.

So I'm back. And my notebook is missing so I have to free write. Basically Thats what I am doing in a notebook, but I have to do it here. Hope you enjoy!
Xoxo Gabby💜
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning was simple. Hair, little bit of makeup, clothes, teeth,  leave. Everything was the same. Go to class, try not to fall asleep, leave for your next class. I'm heading to lunch and I see some blonde girl next to MY best friend. Who the hell does she think she is. I walk up and tap her on the shoulder and she turns around. Holy shit, she is gorgeous.

           "Hello, i'm Haley." She says with a bright smile.

           "Mindy, this is Haley, she moved here from Australia." Well that explains the accent.

          "Hello, I'm Mindy, nice to meet you!"

          "Am I in your spot? I can move if you want me to." Damn, she's nice. I can't even try to hate her.

        "Yea, but don't worry. I'll sit across from y'all." I smile and waved it off.

       "Okay!" Shes literally goals. She gets up to throw out her garbage and Madison quickly passes me a note.

         'You ready to tell me'
          'you're really gonna ask me everyday.?"
         'Yes.'
         'okay, fine. Bathroom 5th period. 1:50'
         'I'll be there. ;)'

         "Back!"

        "Hello."

        "Hey!" The bell rings in 5 minutes. My stomach is turning because I don't know how to tell her.

     ~50 minutes later~

   It is currently 1:43 pm. I might bail. She should understand right? Its something person and if she doesn't understand that isn't my fault. What am I saying? I should go. Shes my best friend ! I can trust her. Hopefully, but What if she tells.... While I fight myself the teacher destroys my fight and asks.

        "Mindy, can you tell me the answer since you obviously know it considering the fact that you are daydreaming." I hate when he does this. It's really annoying (A/N: Relatable af)

         "36,456 over 245. May I use the restroom?" Of course I knew the answer

         "Excellent. And sure, fill out a pass." I write a pass as he signs off on it. I make my way to the bathroom and I look up to realize I'm standing in front of the door. I take a deep breath and open it. I wait a minute hoping she doesn't come. The door open and she stood there waiting.

        "Are you going to tell me?"

        "Well..."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Theres today's chapter! I might update later. Hope you enjoyed!
Xoxo Gabby💜