The Truth.

Listen to the song while reading this.READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Hope you enjoy
Xoxo Gabby💜
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Recap~

      "Are you going to tell me?"

     "Well...."

    -Current time-

      "Well, ever since I was 4, my parents would hit me. From when I was born to age 4 it was all good, they treated me like I was everything. Now they treat me like I am nothing. They hit me with anything, it started out with a flip flop. Barely hurt, but then again, I was 4, so I thought they were playing. They told me not to tell anyone, so I didn't. I listened. They would get drunk sometimes and hit me for hours upon hours. When I was 5, it was the shoe and a spoon. By this time I knew it wasn't playful anymore, they hit me and I would beg them to stop, it left marks and I couldn't cover it up, I used long sleeves and jeans all the time. One night in summer, they hit me hard enough to break the spoon, and they still hit me with it,I bled and at that time it was the most blood I've ever seen come out of myself, it was summer so I could stay inside. I never really went out anyway. By age 6, every year they would add more and more. It depends really. Age 6, shoe, broken spoon, new spoon. I begged and pleaded for them to stop, but they always continued. He came home drunk one night And broke the beer bottle on my head and beat me with it." I stopped to wash my face and get a drink. She was crying by now, the tears kept coming. She cleaned her face and I continued.

          "I cleaned up and went to bed. Like every other night. Age 7. Shoes, broken spoon, new spoon, belt. He would hit me like usual the pain started fading away, but whenever I came home from school, if the house wasn't cleaned he would beat me twice as hard. Age 8, they got rid of the broken spoon finally, but added a second spoon. So they saw that I was not feeling the pain. So the beating got longer and worse, I would cry and they would stop, so I wait for a small amount of pain to come, then cry, or beg them to stop. Age 9, this was almost the worst year, one day, he came home drunk, this wasn't just slur, stumble drunk, this was, pass out do stupid shit drunk. He came home, and slowly took off his belt, beat me a couple times, [A/N: READ THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK] he then, pulled off his pants, and his undergarments, and basically made me pet and stroke his friend and make him satisfied because he said my mom didn't want to anymore. He left after a bit after feeling satisfied. At that age I didn't understand anything that was going on. I washed my hands and went to bed. At age 10, it was shoes, spoons, belt, and his friend. The beating would be normal, but this time he layed on my bed naked, not just pants off, he was butt naked, and made me give him a hand job, I learned that word at 10, what 10 year old should learn that?. It's wrong. He left after he finished, I changed my sheets. I remember this clearly, because these years were my worst years. 11 years old, shoes, spoons, belt, hand job, and worse. The beatings got worse ever since he found out that I was take crying, he would wait for my to actually cry. I made him satisfied, and he basically forced me to watch them have sex. At that age, I didn't know anything about sex. It happened on their bed, but I was forced to watch or I would get beat worse. I sat there, watching them to their thing. Until he finished, and she finished. I was disgusted with myself" I paused again, it has been 10 minutes. I need to get to class soon. She was balling her eyes out, sobbing, and it was a mess.

          "I have to get to class I will tell you the rest after school okay?" I have her a huge hug and helped her clean herself up.

         "Okay, i'm so sorry I couldn't have been there earlier."

        "Its fine, you're here now." I walk back to class and he asks me why I took 15 minutes.

        "I went to the office to get medicine, my head started to hurt." At least he fell for it.

  -After school-

  It's after school and we waited for everyone to leave. We said bye to Haley and we went to a secret hiding spot At school.

    "12 years old..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYEDDD. Have a nice day, I'll see y'all next chapter, tomorrow!
Xoxo, Gabby💜