Gut...

Requested by: xThe_Potato_Kingx
"Yay! Starbucks!" Bethany and Cierra yelled in sync. All four of the Frye siblings had decided to go out for Starbucks one day. Isaac had suggested it early that morning, and they had all agreed to go. They all hopped into the car and began to drive there. About 15 minutes later, they arrived at the well known coffee shop. The youtubers walked into the coffee shop and began to order. Once they finished getting their drinks and cookies, they sat down in a booth. Everyone began to sip their drinks. Jordan and Isaac were arm wrestling with each other, while Cierra and Bethany played on their phones. Out of the corner of his eye, Isaac spotted someone familiar sitting in a booth, alone that was across the Starbucks from them. He turned his attention towards the person and gaped at them before showing Jordan. Both brothers soon had smirks planted on their lips as they stared at the person..... GUT. Cierra shot them a questioning glance, to which they told her who they saw. Cierra squealed before she told Bethany, " Guess who's here?" Bethany stared at her, confused. "Who?" She asked her sister. "Him" Cierra told her as she pointed at Gut. Bethany's eyes widened when she saw him. Her cheeks grew blood red as she squeaked and hid her face in the dark green sweater that she was wearing. " Come on! Go talk to him!" Jordan urged her on as he pushed her towards her crush. She scowled at her siblings, who had their phones out getting ready to take pictures. Bethany walked up to Guts table and softly said," Hi Gut." Her crush looked up at her, and she almost collapsed at the look he have her as he replied. " Oh, hey Bethany! You here with anyone else?" Bethany snapped out of her daydream and looked back down at him. " Y-yeah, I'm with my siblings. They're over there." She pointed in the direction her siblings were sitting. "Oh" she heard Gut say. "Well I'm visiting friends and family for a week and it's been very fun-" Gut was cut off as Cierras voice pierced Bethany's ears." Come on Beth! We need to go home!" "Ok!" She sighed and looked down at Gut. " I guess I'll see you later?" She asked him. Gut flashes her a wide smile before simply saying,"Yup, it was fun to hang out with you!" Bethany smiled back. Both of them exchanged goodbyes, and Bethany left with her siblings. She felt as happy she she could be.
Authors Note: Sorry this was pretty short!I really have nothing else to say so This little potato is out....... BYE!!!