Prologue

Prologue

It's May 21st 2002 and I have just graduated high school. No more drama for Lisa Smith. After graduation Michael Brown, the sexiest senior in my high school asked me to come to his party. Oh my God, I thought I was gonna faint. Since it was gonna be the last time anyone here was gonna see my face, I decided to look good. I wore a silver strapless wrap around dress that accentuated my curves and some silver sandals. 

When I got to his house, he opened the door and smiled at me. He was such a fine specimen. Standing 6'3", caramel skin, hazel eyes, black faded hair, fit body, he was dangerous for all women. As the party started to live up, I started to drink up. On my sixth drink everything started to get woozy for me, so Michael took me back to his room. He sat me on his bed and sat next to me. Next thing you know we were making out. As happy as I was making out with him, he didn't trigger nothing for me, but I did get a little wet. He started moving his hand up my thigh, and I felt uncomfortable.

"Michael," I pushed him away, "We should stop. I'm not ready for this."

"I don't give a damn about what you're ready for. I'm hitting that one way or another." He declared. He tackled me to the bed while I tried to push him off. "Stop Michael. Come on stop it. Let go of me!" I cried, but he wouldn't give up. He held my hands in place and tied my hands together. I tried to scream, but he taped my mouth shut. Then he skillfully took my dress off without untying the knot. "Come on baby, you know your pussy is wet and ripe for me." He put his fingers on my wet lips. "Ahh. This is nice. You know you enjoying this." I couldn't do anything, so I cried. 

I was sobbing my eyes out. Who knew Michael was a lunatic. He started rubbing his shaft on my clit and pushed himself in. I screamed, but it was muffled through the tape. "Oh shit," Michael exclaimed, "You're a virgin. Come on don't cry babe. I'll take it nice and slow at first."

He did, then he started thrusting harder in me. With every thrust I cried. It hurt so bad. His body started to pick up the pace, next I knew he came and laid on me. "Aw shit. That was good. Damn, girl you should've told me you were a virgin. I would've chased after you long time ago." When he got off of me, my face was a disaster. It was full of tears, sweat, Michael's sweat. When I left Michael's house he threatened if I told anyone about tonight I would die. I was naked, could barely walk, and threw up a bit until I passed out in the street.

When I woke up I was in a hospital and my mom was standing in front of me with my little sister Megan next to her.

"She's up!" My mother exclaimed. I didn't know what was going on. "Lisa, baby, it's me. Your momma. Oh Lisa! Child I thought I lost you. Megan look! Lisa is awake."

"Hi Li-li!," Megan smiled, "What happened?" She hugged me. When she hugged me I started crying. I cried so hard, I was getting a headache.

"Baby girl. What happened?" Mom asked really concerned.

"Mich--Michael violated me at his party momma."

"What?!" My mother's eyes rose. "How did it happen? Ooh I know that Michael was no good. The sexy ones are dangerous baby. We have to go to the police."

"NO! Momma he said if I told anyone he would kill me."

"Child. That's even a better reason why he has to be put behind bars. Baby we got him by the balls. And if he wants to hurt you again, he's gonna have to go through me."

"And me!" Megan said firmly, "No one messes with my big sister."

I smiled and hugged both of them.