Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Lisa's POV

As I woke up this afternoon, something was different. I felt a body laying down on me, my legs were sore, and there was a particular musk floating around. When I could finally see I saw Russell sleeping on top of me. Then I remembered what happened last night until this morning. We had dinner and chatted. Then he kissed my neck, afterwards he showed me what other things his mouth could do. I climaxed so many times last night I couldn't keep count. And his dick, my God, that was too much for me. He kept me up until 4 this morning showing me new tricks. He took me on the floor, the wall, the night table, from behind, sideways, and other ways that I didn't even think was possible. And I thought this was never going to happen, this actually was the best thing that ever happened to me. His arm was wrapped around me across my stomach, his head was on my right breast, and his dick twitched by my thigh. I felt it get harder by the second. My God, I can't keep up with him. I don't think I can barely walk, and his body is telling him it's time for another round.

I moved his arm and slid out slowly from under him trying not to wake him up. As my feet touched the ground I felt so heavy. I could barely hold my body up. I used the wall for support to walk. I went into my room and saw it was 3:13 p.m. Time for a shower. I walked towards my bathroom and turned on the cold water. My body was too relaxed I needed the wake-up call. I started to sing Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye. I didn't need more sexual healing, but like Marvin says it's good for me. I closed my eyes and let the cool water run over my body. Then my heart started beating out of my chest. I stopped singing, opened my eyes and turned around. And there was Russell.

"Heard when you got up." His voice sounded tired and husky. And that was such a turn on.

"Oh did you really?" I spoke seductively.

"Yeah. Then I wondered to myself what were you going to do and I got my answer."

I slightly walked towards him, not putting to much pressure on my feet.

"What's wrong with your legs?" He asked smiling.

"Some freak got my legs sore yesterday. I don't think you know him." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh really? So do you want me to go talk to him for you?"

"Nah, I'm fine. I'm told it's temporary pain."

"Well babe I guess your wrong." He captured my lips with desparation. I felt his erection on my stomach. Here we go again, I thought to myself.

I pulled away from him, "I'm supposed to be cleaning myself. Not getting down and dirty again."

He kissed my neck and smiled, "Sweetheart, whenever you're around me you'll always get down and dirty." He kissed me again and began massaging my breasts. The cold water hitting us was combined with the heat and passion, and it felt spectacular. His hand moved to my core and he stuck two fingers inside and gently stroked me. Oh my God, the sensation was phenomenal. For a big football player like himself it's nice to see him be gentle. His fingers came out and spread my lips apart as he inched himself inside my tight opening. I groaned on his lips as he pumped slowly in and out. He pulled his lips from mine and looked me in my eyes. The water wasn't extinguishing any fire between us. It seeped between my lips as he came out and went in as he went in. This felt too good to be true. He began thrusting harder and faster. He grunted evenly with each thrust. My hips met him at his pace. Then I felt him twitch inside me and he exploded. As I felt his warm seed I climaxed as well. He put my legs down and held me close to him until I regained my strength.

"Turn around and bend over," he commanded. I did as I was told and he took charge. He rammed my ass like an animal. The sound of my ass hitting his girth was too much of a turn-on. He wasn't as delicate as before he just went for it. My hands didn't know what to hold on to. I was screaming at the pleasure running through my body. My thighs started shaking, my knees got weak, I could barely stand on my two feet, and I climaxed. But that didn't stop him from plummeting my ass. He thrusted harder and faster until he released and I came with him, again. My body felt heavier than before and my knees bucked and I was about to fall until Russell picked me up.