Chapter 6

Chapter 6 

Lisa's POV

One Month Later

For this past month, I couldn't help but cry. I put on a lot of pounds. I went from a size six to a twelve. I felt bloated all the time, and sometimes gotten sick. All of this happened because of a man. Ugh, Russell, just thinking about him put a bad taste to my mouth. I wish I never met him because we never would've made love, fought, and end up alone again.

A week after Megan and I left the hotel I saw him again, and not to my surprise a blonde bimbo under his arm. I don't even know why I got myself into this situation. I actually thought he cared for me, isn't that a far fetched assumption. Well, I should thank him for giving me a blast back to reality. Like I said before all men are the same and will stay the same. And to think I almost fell I'm love with him. Ha, love is a lie and should only stay within family. Marriage can kiss my ass. If I ever want to have kids there will be a spot for me at the sperm bank.

After Megan and her little fast ass gave it up to Isaiah, I had her on lock down.  Don't get me wrong I knew she still saw him because that  little girl don't listen, but she has no privileges until she stops. So it's her call.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today at work, I don't understand what happened to me. Every scent of food made me nauseous and I usually love smelling the food. My boss sent me home cause he was worried that I might have the stomach virus going around the restaurant and thought it looked bad for a sous chef to get nauseous on our food. As much as I hate leaving work, I left. I couldn't handle getting constantly sick. My body wasn't made for that. When I got in the house I saw shoes by the door, Megan's and a boy's. That little bitch brought him into my house. 

I ran up the stairs to her room, but she wasn't there. I heard water running in the bathroom and ran there. I heard soft moaning. Oh no she didn't. I pulled back the curtains and found her and Isaiah in a comprising positon. "Megan?! In my house?! Are you serious?!"

"Lisa! Oh my God! Can't you knock?!" Megan shrilled.

"Knock? Why should I knock? This is my house? Isaiah, get your shit and get out." He hopped out the tub and ran like he was running on lava rocks. 

"Lisa why did you do that?" Megan asked frantically. 

"Megan, I am getting sick and tired of your shit. I can't keep doing this with you."

"And what's that supposed to mean? You already ruined your own life now you're gonna try and take me down with you? Uh uh no thanks." She rolled her eyes.

I had no more strength for this and no more time to deal with attitude. It's bad enough that I get lonely at night missing Russell's body and him telling me 'good morning beautiful' in his deep baritone voice and sexy British accent. Now I have to deal with that and stop Megan from ruining her life. Like what the hell I did not sign up for this. "You know wha-"

"What? You're gonna tell me you don't care anymore or you're done with me? Ooh I know I can move out if I want to, right?" She sarcastically spoke. Wow, I really can't stand her. I feel like smacking the taste out her mouth, especially for interrupting me. "You know what forget it." I turned my back on her. I'm not standing for that disrespect. I went straight to my bedroom and locked the door. For the first time ever, I really didn't care about her. She wants to be reckless and risk herself she can do it because for the first time ever the only person I care about is me.

I heard footsteps outside my door. It stopped in front of my door, walked away, then came a loud slam. Yeah if that little bitch thought I was going give her the time of day she would've thought. I laid on my bed and thought about what happened over the past few weeks. I threw up a lot, gotten fat, and was bloated. I know I can't be pregnant I got my period, but something was up.