Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

Russell's POV

Alright I guess everything is packed, all I have to do now is tell my father. Watch him give me hell about this. I guess that's where Isaiah gets it from. The last month he refused to even look at me or talk to me. But I wasn't ready to handle his petty attitude, I was getting that enough from women. After my little fling with Lisa ended I caught up with Sarah, Sasha, something like that her name is still fuzzy to me. She was willing to give me another chance unless I told her what happened between Lisa and I. And so I did, but avoided most of the conversation by seducing her with my smile and British charm. And for the second time, I proved American girls are easy, especially when it comes to a suave, charming gent like myself. She was easier to break down than Lisa. I didn't really have to do anything, I could've asked for a drink of water and her panties would've been around her ankles. I found it terribly amusing.

During my session with, whatever her name is, I realized she sucked in bed and it seemed as if she was giving her all. I had a few bad lays in my life, but that was the worst. She came too quick for my taste. Her head game was weak, I felt her teeth graze me in a painful way. I guess she thought that me groaning meant I was enjoying it, but I wasn't. I could've told her that, but why kill her ego.

After that one hookup she kept calling me for more. And I wasn't going to deny free pussy, but I wish it was better. At some point I would imagine she was Lisa so I could enjoy myself a little even though I was through with Lisa. I can't say that she never came to mind, but I wish both my heads could realize that she's out of my life for good. And it's better that way, I think.

For some reason, Isaiah seemed to spend more time at her house than here. Even though he did piss me off when he's around me, I'd rather he left Lisa alone. But I did believe she deserves whatever that is happening at her house cause she keeps Megan on a tight leash. Strict households create the freakiest children. I hope she learns that because I'm not going to be here to keep Isaiah from going there, but it's not like I'm stopping him now.

Even though I hate admitting it, I genuinely like Lisa and thought of having something more than a quick fuck with her. I try my best not to think about how we parted because it brings me back to the memories we had when we were together. It felt like years before my nose forgot her distinct smell of jasmine. Hopefully, going back to Britain is a wise decision.

I heard the door downstairs open and figured it was probably Isaiah. No use of me trying to talk to him, but it was worth a shot. I went downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch, and not to my surprise, Megan was here. His arm was around her and he was either nibbling on her ear or was whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

"Hey guys," I greeted making my presence known. "Megan why are you here so early?"

Isaiah turned his head in annoyance. Megan had a distressed look and answered quietly, "Lisa kicked me out last night."

"What?" I was shocked that Lisa would kick her out, after all she tried to do was protect her sister. Megan probably passed the point of no return with Lisa because I know she has more patience than that.

"She said she got kicked out." Isaiah answered in a hot-tempered voice, "So I'm letting her stay here."

"Well, I have no problem with that. But I don't think you're sister kicked you out permanently. I think you should try to reason with her."

"Dr. Phil everyone." Isaiah said sarcastically.

"Megan, do you mind if I talk to my brother privately?" I asked impatiently.

"Go ahead," she looked at Isaiah, "I'll be in your room." She got up with her things and walked away quickly. I didn't know she was over enough for her to know where his room is, but I should've expected it.