Chapter 5

*Maria's POV*
"Okay Corey....what is it that you have to tell me." I say

"Okay. So what I have to tell you is........I....I'm........m....m....married." he tells me. My eyes widen.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME..!!!!" I scream jolting up from the bed.

"Maria, calm down please let me explain." Corey says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Okay....then explain" I say with my arms crossed against my chest.

"Look. I've been having a rough time with my wife and being with you just brought out the happiness I once had in my life. You brought out something that I haven't seen in years." Corey tells me.

"So I was used as an outlet for you to bring out a 'side that hasn't been brought out' " I say. Corey was silent afterwards.

"Yeah I thought so." I open the door slamming it behind me. I take out my phone and call Nikki.

*Phone Call*
N- Hello
M- Hey. Can I come over to your room I have to vent so badly
N- Okay. Room 251, the door is unlocked
M- Alright thanks

I get to the 2nd floor and walk down the hallway checking the room numbers.

249..250..251....They're it is

I knock on the door.

"Come in!!" I hear Nikki scream. I open the door seeing Nikki on her bed crying.

"Oh my god Nicole what happened." I say in worry.

"I just found out-" she couldn't finish because of the tears.

"What..what..you found out what!" I tell her

"John cheated on me!" Nicole exclaimed

"With who?!?" I ask

"WITH BRIE!!" Nikki cries on my shoulder, I tell her everything's gonna be alright, that she'll be alright and that if she wants me to stay with her I will.

"Please stay with me." Nikki tells me calming down. I leave her hotel room and knock on the door. I wait...I wait.

"Corey open up the door.....come on I'm not gonna scream at you anymore." I take out my keycard and slide through, and as I open the door, I walk in to see a letter on the table. on the letter was written

"Dear Maria,
            I know you probably cant stand to even see my face, but I just wanted to say.......I'm very sorry for doing this to you. You made my life so much better when I laid eyes on you and as I see you today, my heart still melts when I look into your hazel blue eyes. You remind me of a time when I had someone by my side at all times. Someone who was there to listen to my problems, for me to have a shoulder to lay on when I'm sad, someone to give me the encouragement that I have been needing for so long. And after seeing what I did to you today....I just wanted to say-"

"that I am sorry for the pain that I caused you. If you don't want to see my face again I understand. But please remember about the fact that you are the only person I can trust in my life right now. No one else but you."

I put down the letter and have a tear roll down my face, I fold it up and put it in my back pocket. I continue to pack my things to stay by Nikki, I lock the door behind me.

I put my phone in my pocket and walk to the elevator and then find Nikki's room

"Hey feeling better Nikki." I ask

"Yeah. I guess so still broken that she did this....so what did you have to talk to me about."

" So earlier today, Corey and I had gotten into a fight and I had left, which made me come over by you, than when I was going back there was a note on the coffee table and this is what was written." I took out the note and hand it to her. She reads it with nothing but a straight face. She looks up at me and sits next to me and I out my head onto her shoulder and feel a tear rolling down my cheek.

Did I do this to myself?

Was this supposed to happen to me?

What's gonna be my mind set for the next couple of days?

Just a week before SummerSlam.......