Chapter 6

*6 days before SummerSlam*
*Monday Night Raw*

I walk the arena looking for the Women's Locker Room. Nikki stops me in my way there.

"Hey how you holding up?" She ask

"Well. With the whole thing with Corey, I need to talk to him about it, so hopefully I can text him later and we can meet up somewhere" I say

"Well alright, I have to go now..so I guess I'll see you later on alright" Nikki tells me

"Yep" I walk more towards the locker room and open the door, with everyone staring at me.

"What?!" I say out loud

"So we hear there's a thing between you and Corey" I turn around to see none other than Alexa Bliss saying that.

"What are you talking about, we have our own problems that we need to work out on our own." I say and Alexa laughs

"Well that won't be happening because if I see you near him, I'm coming after you" She tell me

"What you think I'm afraid of a 5'1 blonde...no I'm not" I put my suitcase down and take off my sunglasses

"Well, I don't give a shit if you are or aren't afraid of me, which you actually should be but, weather you are or aren't afraid of me you better leave MY locker room" She tells me
I start to laugh my ass off.

"That's funny Alexa, now if you don't want to get beat on by me, then you should be the one to leave MY locker room." I say and Alexa gets closer to me and slaps me. I look up and she slaps me again, again,again, I grab her hand and twist it behind her back and throw her behind me. She falls into the other women the locker room. She comes running to me and tries to punch me face but I grab her hand and punch her, with her nose bleeding she leaves the locker room.

"THIS ISN'T OVER YOU BITCH" She screams
I flip her two middle fingers and she walks away. I come back in and take out my attire for the night, I look over into the mirror to see I have a scratch on my face from the bridge of my nose to my cheekbone. Oh well, nothing makeup can do.

--------------Maria vs. Naomi-----------------
The lights go out and then Naomi's new theme comes on. The camera cuts to her and she is glowing, then she starts dancing. Giving people glow in the dark shades, t-shirts, glow sticks. She jumps into the ring and waits upon Maria's entrance.

Man Down by Rihanna comes on and Maria struts her way down the ramp, with fans cheering and boos. Signs being held up with Maria's name on them, Cell phone flashes. goes trough the second rope and gives Naomi a devious smirk. The bell rings for the match to start.

Naomi and Maria lock up, but Maria puts Naomi into a headlock dragging her to the turnbuckle pouncing her head up and down onto the top turnbuckle. The ref has no choice but to get in between them and push Maria out of the way. As there's now a dispute between Maria and the ref  Naomi comes out of nowhere bouncing off the ropes kicking Maria in the head knocking her down. Maria gets pulled into a headlock and Naomi holding on tighter and tighter having Maria elbow her in the side of her face, Naomi letting go had allowed Maria to grab Naomi having her run into the ropes, Naomi catches herself onto the ropes and as Maria runs towards her the ropes get pulled, making Maria fall out onto the floor. Naomi then runs over to the other side and then fly over the ropes having her fall on top of Maria. As the ref is counting they are both trying to stand back onto there feet and as Maria is on her knees..........Alexa Bliss comes out of nowhere and grabs Maria by her hair and throws her into the barricade. The crowd is now in cheers and boos. She grabs her by the hair and pulls her towards her face and slaps her many a times. Then, Naomi pulls us and kicks Alexa in the head and then Maria starts to pumble on Alexa. After that Maria grabs Alexa and throws her into the ring, she climbs onto the top rope and screams before Alexa pushes the ropes having Maria fall off stomach first. As she is now holding onto her stomach in pain, Alexa grabs a microphone.

"Ohh poor Maria, are-are you hurting...well I hope you know that this is not the end of what is coming upon you sweetheart because this Sunday...I'M gonna be the one to come out victorious while you on the floor wiping away your tears at SummerSlam!!"

She drops the mic on to Maria's head and struts her way backstage. The lights drop but Maria is still holding onto her stomach in such pain. Naomi comes over to her and helps her backstage, and brings her into the medical room.

-----------------------------------------------------
*Maria's POV*

Two people from the medical team come in the room to check on Maria.

"We saw your match-" the medical teams tell me to say on my back and then they start to poke around at my stomach. I growl indicating there was some pain, somewhere.

"Okay. So it just seem to be just bruised ribs....we'll wrap you up and then when you get to the hotel in the next city take it off and then just relax for at least three to five hours."
Good?" He asks me
"Yep." I stand up to have then wrap the medical tape around my stomach. I walk out still very sore, making it hard to breath at points. I walk into an empty locker room and get changed into a different pair of clothing. I take my phone out to call Cor- wait, do I call him...no...yes...no...yes...no...yes...NO. YES!!

Okay okay I'll call him.

*ring,ring,ring,ring,ring,ring,ring*
Come on Corey pick up,pick up

C- Hello
M- Corey I'm so happy you answered. Look we need to talk
C- About what, you put me in my place already.
M- Look Corey I was angry, I didn't know how to react. You have to understand you just threw that at me. Look I'm not gonna talk about this now. Let's meet up and then we discuss this whole situation.

There was a silence for about a minute.

M- Corey are you still there?
C- Yeah okay. Where are we meeting?
M- How about tomorrow in the afternoon before going to the arena"
C- I guess.
M- Okay. So we'll meet at the Blueberry Hill breakfast café at 12:30, it's maybe 30-35 minutes from the hotel.
C- Alright

The phone call then ends.

Hopefully this goes as planed