Chapter 8

It was early morning when Maimo woke with a start and looked over  at Sasuke asleep ,ever since that day when Sasuke had saved him  from wolves and he had called him brother they had slept together like brothers .he had been having a bad dream in the dream he was calling out to someone telling them to not leave, was that Sasuke's he was calling too or was it someone else . there was also a young girl with bright pink hair, like cherry blossoms an older man with hair, like silver and a mask and a boy with pale skin, he didn't remember liking the boy that had pale skin . At the end of the dream, two pairs of strong arms grabbed him from behind.
Maimo decided to just discard the dream as a dream and nothing more and went back to sleep next time he woke it was a much more Reasonable time to smell it cooking and Sasuke's humming he got out of bed and walk into the kitchen Sasuke was making Ramen he didn't know why he remembered what it was called he didn't recall having it before .

later that day they were out in the training field with Karin , Jūgo and Suigetsu  he didn't get along with Suigetsu but he did with Karin and Jūgo Karen seem to have an obsession with Sasuke which got on Maimo 's nerves sometimes Jūgo, on the other hand, loves nature but sometimes had a bit of a temper with scared Maimo  but he was perfectly happy living with them like a family though his dream he had earlier that day was still bugging him who were those people and why did he want to find them did he know them?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading this update was quicker than usual do not expect this if you liked comment ,like ,and share I hope you liked this chapter bye ,thanks ,cheerio!!!!!