Chapter 12

'N. U. who is N. U, is that Maimo my Maimo, who is this N. U. " thought Sasuke , Sasuke was sitting on the deck in front of is house its been two hour sense Maimo and vanished and Sasuke was a mess , he was going mad, he wanted to see Maimo and talk to him he want Maimo back even though he had been gone for a couple of hours he got up and ran out of safe area calling for Maimo.

"Maimo !!! where are you Maimo !!! " Sasuke cried with the defiant sound of desperation and sadness in his voice and as in clichés, it started to rain. He ran and ran until he found a clearing tired Sasuke fell to the ground and screamed.

He screamed till his throat was sore then Kakashi entered. Sasuke kept on crying, he normally would hide his emotion from everyone but he couldn't hide how dejected he felt " Sasuke? are, you okay ? " he asked in a worried tone he walk towards Sasuke, Sasuke didn't move Kakashi bent over and put his had on Sasuke shoulder. then  Sasuke flung himself at Kakashi " He, left me! (sob) he left, me!(sob) WHY!!! " Sasuke cried into Kakashi shoulder. Poor Kakashi didn't really understand what he should do so he just sat there and patting Sasuke's back awkwardly as it started to pour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah, I finish this chapter sorry it took so long but still thank you for reading if you like, comment vote and share goodbye, cheerio!