Take Me Away- Emo Love Story Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Secrets and Hollywood

I woke up, but I was the only one in the bed. I looked at the alarm clock and found that it was already 12:00. My legs and head hurt so bad I wasn't sure if I was going to get up, but I decided to try. I used all of my strength to sit up on the bed, wondering what was wrong with me.

I checked my phone that was sitting on the nightstand beside the huge bed. I had three text messages from Jaylen and one from Andy.

Jaylen:

Omg i am soo sorry for what i said to you :/

Jaylen:

Please respond, i love u Brooke

Andy:

If you feel up to it meet me at the town park at 3:30

Jaylen:

i have some serious news i need to tell u. i know ur mad at me but i think we are in danger plz call me back asap

I smiled at the text from Andy. I could feel my stomach tingling. I had lightning bolts, not butterflies. But, Jaylen had some 'big' news to tell me, and I realized that I was missing being her best friend.

I used all my strength to get up. I found Andy's mom in the hallway, looking at pictures on the wall. "Hi um..." I started, realizing I had no idea what her last name was. "Oh, I'm Cindy Bates, hello and goodmorning! I'm glad to see you up and walking around." she smiled. I smiled, too. She seemed like a nice women. "I'm just going to my house to get some clothes and some other things, but I will be back" I explained. She nodded.

My health was getting a little better, so I sped up my pace and hurried over to my house which was only across the street. I took a quick shower and did my hair, and then I changed into a Bring Me The Horizon shirt and some shorts since it was warm out. I felt too lazy and weak to do my makeup, so I just put on a bit of eyeliner and face powder. 

'So, his name is Andy Bates.' I thought as I walked back to his house. When I got there though, chaos what happening. Cindy was running around the house yelling and grabbing her coat. "What's wrong?" I asked, horrified. "There's been an accident with my mom, are you going to be OK alone?" she asked me. I nodded. "Good luck" I said. 

When they left, I sat down on the soft, black leather couch and turned the T.V on. It was on the news and it was walking about how a group of girls settup another girl and then kidnapped her and killed her just because the guy the lead girl liked liked her (the other girl.). I felt sick to my stomach. That is such a horrible thing to do. This is one of the many reasons why I can't stand humans. I changed the channel to a happier channel, which was Spongebob.

I checked the clock. It was 3:00. I only had a half hour, and it only took three minutes to get to the park, so I didn't have to leave yet, but I wanted to be early. It was getting chilly out again, so I grabbed Andy's coat assuming he wouldn't mind and began walking towards the park. Andy's coat smelled good.

When I arrived at the park, Andy wasn't there yet so I decided to sit on the swings. For once in my life, I wasn't thinking about my horrible past and how I was bullied here everyday in elementary school. The wind started picking up, and that was when I saw a dark figure from the distance. When it started walking towards me I recognized Jaylen's feautres. I took a deep breath and braced myself for her bad news.

Before I even got up to her, she started waving towards me. She looked really worried, and scared. When I reached her, she gave me a quick hug and told me to sit down. I obeyed. As soon as I sat, she started crying.